Windows 10: win 10 home low performance

Discus and support win 10 home low performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ok already I have created two threads for this but problem is not resolved after October update windows is not running smoothly it feels something is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar_gamer, Nov 11, 2018.

1. win 10 home low performance

ok already I have created two threads for this but problem is not resolved after October update windows is not running smoothly it feels something is holding it back like it hangs in game for 2 seconds then back to normal don't know what to do when I open any browser cpu usage goes easily to 50% also while in game svchost in running which takes 5-7% cpu maybe when game is full screen it might be taking more cpu what have I done so far I ran sfc scan it fixed errors now no errors are found chkdsk also done without windows update game ran smoothly and I guess you cant stop auto update in win home edition also should I delete quick heal total security will it be crating problem? It may be a pain for me to reset my pc again n again as win will auto update again will create problem all my drivers are also up to date

:)

tushar_gamer, Nov 11, 2018

2. Win 10 performance

Hi Leiv,

We appreciate your time and effort to get back to us.

As you have tried to Reset/system restore/clean boot, I suggest you to try the steps suggested in the previous post to repair your computer using the Windows 10 Installation media.

Kindly get back to us with the updates after performing the suggested steps in the previous post. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 11, 2018
  3. djangowo Win User
    Memory Low - Suddenly Appearing On Win 10 & Crashing My PC

Am getting a Memory Low message - Suddenly Appearing On Win 10 & Crashing My PC

• I have used the same number of apps open previously without a problem
    • I have performed a test for RAM flaws

There is no help on the Win 10 page for this issue that I can see.

Is there a way to increase virtual memory recommended by MS [not a 3rd party].

thanks

djangowo, Nov 11, 2018
  4. win 10 home low performance

Low on memory???

Hi,

Programs using too much memory and possible infection are a few of the factors that can trigger a Low on memory warning in Windows 10. We suggest running the
    System Maintenance Troubleshooter. This will automatically detect issues that might affect system performance. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in Search.
    • Select Troubleshooting Control Panel.
    • Click View all.
    • Click System Maintenance.
    • Hit Next.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Kristine Arp, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

win 10 home low performance

1. win 10 home low performance - Similar Threads - home low performance

2. GPU low performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU low performance: hello! i have this pc : - Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz - 4x2GB RAM 1333Hz - Gigabyte GA-EP41T-UD3L DDR3 - Msi GT 1030 2GB DDR4 oc - 350w FSP power supply so i bought an RX 550 4GB G-DDR5 and before installing it i uninstalled the old GT 1030 driver using DDU and installed the...
  3. Shocked by the low performance of a Q9550...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shocked by the low performance of a Q9550...: Hi, I had the opportunity to take for free an OptiPlex 755 PC, thinking that I could upgrade all its components and use it as a Home Theater PC, in other words: connect it to the TV and watch YouTube, Netflix, videos and pictures from HDD's, etc... It came with a Core 2 Duo...
  4. windows 10 low gaming performance

windows 10 low gaming performance: ok i am playing battlefield 4 now while in game i view task manager there is a service state repository it takes cpu and my gaming hangs and fps drops what should i do 140387
  5. gaming performance low on win 10 home

gaming performance low on win 10 home: ok so when I start battlefield 3 then minimise it and open task view this searchui.exe pops up don't know why and it takes cpu and I lag in game my fps drops what to do please help 127733
  6. low gaming performance win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    low gaming performance win 10: I made a post earlier but no help now in game I click task manager and searchui.exe pops up suddenly it drops my frames in game and lags I disabled cortana but again this thing showed up again plz help...
  7. low gaming performance win 10

low gaming performance win 10: ok so I created a post before for this but no help here is the screenshot of cpu usage while in game these svchosts take cpu as well in game why so [ATTACH]...
  8. low performance

low performance: I have been using asus VivoBook R542uQ which has i7 8th gen processor with 8 gb ram and a nvidia 940mx but still my laptop is too slow.What problem might be causing such performance issue.please help!!...
  9. Low performance in games - WIN10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low performance in games - WIN10: Hello, as title suggest, I have constant stutters, microstutters and FPS drops in almost every game, even when I usually exceed recommended requirements, althoutht OS itself seems to run fine. I had not any of these problems before the upgrade from Windows 8.1. Problem...
  10. Windows 10 CU Low Performance

Windows 10 CU Low Performance: Hi guys, i really need help in here, so that's the thing: i updated to windows 10 creators update manually and i saw that the computer was underperforming then i booted the computer and re-installed the windows 10 from the ground without any saves or anything, it came with...