Windows 10: win 10 Home single Langauge active have some erro

Discus and support win 10 Home single Langauge active have some erro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Help me plz it happened like this when im check[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by thienbui, Jan 31, 2020.

1. thienbui Win User

win 10 Home single Langauge active have some erro

Help me plz it happened like this when im checkwin 10 Home single Langauge active have some erro [​IMG]

:)

thienbui, Jan 31, 2020

2. Windows 10 home single langauge edition

I got pre-installed windows 10 home single langauge with my laptop

Du to some error I formatted pc.

How can I download same version of my windows 10 home single langauge iso for Activate windows

I also linked my digital licence with Microsoft Account

Help me

NavinbhaiKachiya, Jan 31, 2020
  3. install window 10 home single langauge

install window 10 home single langauge

PaulPerris, Jan 31, 2020
  4. KarelCos Win User

Home Single Language packet

Hey Dave I always get this message: A digital license of Windows home single langauge has been found for this device with Windows 10 Pro.
    To activate the device with this digital license you must install Windows 10 Home Single Language.

KarelCos, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

1. win 10 Home single Langauge active have some erro - Similar Threads - Home single Langauge

2. Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro: I have a pc with windows 10 home which is activated by digital licences or OEM. that means it gets activated whenever its connected to internet. But i am thinking to have a windows 10 pro is in my pc. How to change that. When ever I enter my win 10 pro key in change product...
  3. Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro: I have a pc with windows 10 home which is activated by digital licences or OEM. that means it gets activated whenever its connected to internet. But i am thinking to have a windows 10 pro is in my pc. How to change that. When ever I enter my win 10 pro key in change product...
  4. Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Home to 11 Langauge Query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home to 11 Langauge Query: Hi. I'm living in Poland and I have just purchased a new computer. The PC came with Windows 10 Home Polish version installed but I've set the default language to English. My question is when upgrading to Windows 11 Home, is there any way that I can select the English version...
  6. I CAN'T ACTIVATION ON MY WIN 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I CAN'T ACTIVATION ON MY WIN 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE: I was playing some game and then turn off my computer.That morning when im checking my computer my active is gone they aske me for active the windows but I doesn't see anything active,Win 10 home single language is for pro??? and can I change it in to win 10 free...
  7. Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to original Windows 10 Home Single Langauge Edition

Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to original Windows 10 Home Single Langauge Edition: I got my laptop preinstalled with Windows 10 Home Single Language activated with digital license key. I was in a need of a software which requires Windows 10 Pro Edition. So what I did, I just copy the windows 10 pro activation key from the internet and paste it. I thought...
  8. i need activation key of my windows 10 home single langauge

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i need activation key of my windows 10 home single langauge: Hello dear sir/madam i bought my laptop since 5yr ago maybe the year was 2014 or 2015, it was come with windows 8 and upgraded with windows 10 home single language, since that year i didn't make clean installation so now a days i think to make it clean installation of my...
  9. Win 10 home single language

Win 10 home single language: Hello. Is an upgrade from win 10 home single language to win 10 Pro possible or have i do a clean install for Pro ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-home-single-language/cdadffb2-b0f6-430b-9ef3-66a53024f4a2
  10. install window 10 home single langauge

install window 10 home single langauge: install window 10 home single langauge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-window-10-home-single-langauge/d95097fe-6f36-456e-b32b-b96febfe1dc6