Windows 10: Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro Upgrade

Discus and support Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro Upgrade in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have purchased online Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro upgrade. My Internet connection failed during upgrade download. Activation key was not received with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DubravkoBarac, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro Upgrade

I have purchased online Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro upgrade. My Internet connection failed during upgrade download. Activation key was not received with the Invoice.

How to restart download and activate Win 10 Pro?

:)

DubravkoBarac, Mar 1, 2021

2. Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro with a digital Licence. The in structions say

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select
      Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free.

Fine, but how do I get a digital Licence for Win 10 PRo??

Going to Microsoft Store via the upgrade with digital licence link, provides no opton for upgrading.

Any solution??

JohnStorey11, Mar 1, 2021
  3. RPaul888 Win User
    How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro, after upgrading from Win 7 Home Premium to Win 10 Home?

I have a 4-computer home network. 3 are upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro. The 4th is a Toshiba L775D-S7222 which upgraded from Win 7 Home Premium to Win 10 Home. All are 4 computers are Build 18362, which is apparently also called 1903.

The 3 computers with Win 10 Pro can access the 2T Dynex HD hanging of a Netgear N900 Dual Ban Gigabit Router WNDR4500x2. The Toshiba can not.

The issue has something to do with the inability of the Toshiba (Win 10 Home) not being able to map to the 2T Dynex in Windows Explorer. The weblink that arises states the SBM1 communications software is obsolete and that SBM2 or SBM3 is required.

I have communicated with a local computer technician, who suggested upgrading to Windows 10 PRO for this machine because "there is better network support in Win 10 Pro".

Is there some reasonable "incremental price" that I could pay to upgrade the existing Win 10 HOME to PRO? Or, is there a sofware fix to eliminate my problem that would permit me to continue using Win 10 HOME?

Please suggestions & guidance on next steps will be much appreciated

Thank you very much.

Paul -

RPaul888, Mar 1, 2021
  4. RobCoxXA Win User

Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro Upgrade

Win 10 Pro upgrade using Win 8 Pro product key

I just bought a new computer running Win 10 Home. When I went to upgrade to Win 10 Pro using my Win 8 Pro product key from my old computer, the upgrade wouldn't activate.

Now I'm stuck with a bunch of error messages (mainly 0xC004C003) and am being told windows isn't activated. I can't seem to get my activated Win 10 Home back.

I don't have a product key for the Win 10 Home because it came pre-installed. There's no product code recorded on the packaging or labelling on the device.

So:

How do I either

• activate the Win Pro upgrade, or
    • Get my activated Win 10 home back?

RobCoxXA, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro Upgrade

1. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro Upgrade - Similar Threads - Home Pro Upgrade

2. upgrading win 10 home to Pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrading win 10 home to Pro.: I already have WIN 10 PRO and HOME, How do I upgrade HOME to PRO without buying it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-win-10-home-to-pro/6e195669-fa02-47ab-9d96-41e129a3904c
  3. Upgrading Win 10 Home to Pro

Upgrading Win 10 Home to Pro: I am attempting to upgrade my new PC from Win 10 Home to Pro using a Win 8 Pro key. My old Win 10 laptop screen broke which I had used the Win 8 Pro key to upgrade in the past. I bought a new PC and am trying to upgrade from 10 Home to Pro with the same 8 Pro key. I was...
  4. Win 10 Home to Pro Upgrade

Win 10 Home to Pro Upgrade: I am under the impression that I can use my Win 7 Pro product key to upgrade my Win 10 Home to Pro … is that true? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-home-to-pro-upgrade/f9099c66-ec7c-4164-9c1d-6c13c9e11463
  5. win 10 home upgrade to win 10 pro

win 10 home upgrade to win 10 pro: how do i upgrade win 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-home-upgrade-to-win-10-pro/8cd98369-24b6-4a40-ae10-4e67706373f3
  6. Upgrading Win 10 home to pro

Upgrading Win 10 home to pro: I have Windows 10 home version on my laptop. I have purchased the pro version of Windows 10 and would like to upgrade. Is it possible to enter the pro version's serial number into the home version and have it update or do I need to wipe the drive and start fresh with the...
  7. Win 10 Upgrade Home to Pro

Win 10 Upgrade Home to Pro: I have an ASUS laptop which came with Win 10 Home. It has been activated and working fine for more than a year. I need the remote Desktop, so I went to the MS Store and paid my $99 for an upgrade to Pro. Now Win won't activate, saying I don't have a valid license. Also it...
  8. Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade: How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro with a digital Licence. The in structions say If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to...
  9. upgrade win 10 home to pro

upgrade win 10 home to pro: what is the cost to upgrade from win 10 home to pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/upgrade-win-10-home-to-pro/2e3cb2b5-dbe0-408b-8cd5-52c230e6a815
  10. upgrade win 10 home to win 10 pro

upgrade win 10 home to win 10 pro: i try to upgrade my laptop with pre-installed windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. but there is an eror with activate the serial number of windows 10 pro. i have tried by online with: start--setting--update & security---activation---go to microsoft store an error as pictured...