Windows 10: Win 10 Home Upgrade to Pro using MS Store Failed

Discus and support Win 10 Home Upgrade to Pro using MS Store Failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,i purchased a new Notebook with Win 10 Home. Needed Pro, so i went to Store und purchased a Win 10 Pro upgrade.After successfull purchase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by F1sHb0X, Jul 22, 2021.

1. F1sHb0X Win User

Win 10 Home Upgrade to Pro using MS Store Failed

Hello,i purchased a new Notebook with Win 10 Home. Needed Pro, so i went to Store und purchased a Win 10 Pro upgrade.After successfull purchase however, i got an error code and was unable to activate the upgrade. When i checked my account, it said i had windows 10 Enterprise now, instead of Pro. I did try the troubleshoot-wizard, but no change. In order-history the oder was successfull on the purchase of Win 10 Pro.I searched online for a solution, and found an article where i had to enter a Product Code... That worked, and windows is activated now with correct license.The question now is tho,

:)

F1sHb0X, Jul 22, 2021
  2. RichJ120 Win User

Win 10 Pro upgrade fail (digital purchase from MS store) Now what

Greg:

First, the PC has an existing windows 10 (home) upgraded from the windows 8.1 that came with the Acer. I bought a Win 10 -PRO- from the MS store. When I did that the upgrade to Win 10 ----PRO-- started but the install failed. I have a receipt for the
    purchase from the Microsoft online store via email with the transaction number, but NO LICENSE KEY. I have media from another upgrade that went south, on a Dell/Alienware X51, that I actually had to buy when the upgrade from 7 to 10 went south on that machine....a
    different story... And I have the standard Win 10 iso disk from that upgrade debacle,. but I want Win 10 PRO.

(That is why I bought and paid for it.)

Now, can you assist me with giving me the key I bought and paid for? Or simply tell me where to go, with my transaction number to restart the upgrade from MS again?

RichJ120, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro with a digital Licence. The in structions say

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select
      Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free.

Fine, but how do I get a digital Licence for Win 10 PRo??

Going to Microsoft Store via the upgrade with digital licence link, provides no opton for upgrading.

Any solution??

JohnStorey11, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Win 10 Home Upgrade to Pro using MS Store Failed

Unable to upgrade to win 10 pro

I purchased win 10 pro from the MS store in Oct 2016. This downlaoded and upgraded ok. Recently the laptop died and has now been replaced. The new laptop came with win 10 home and has been activated. I now want to transferv my licence for pro to the new
    laptop but I never received a key when I purchased it, it was a digital licence. But when I go to the MS store it does not allow me to upgrade. I am using the same MS account as I had used when I purchased pro. Any suggestions?

I spent several hours with tech support last night and wound up being updated to 1809, biut still only home not pro.

Petr Hrasky, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Win 10 Home Upgrade to Pro using MS Store Failed

1. Win 10 Home Upgrade to Pro using MS Store Failed - Similar Threads - Home Upgrade Pro

2. Win 10 home to Pro upgrade from store issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 home to Pro upgrade from store issue.: This is annoying can someone point me in the right direction, my vitals are here. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name LAPTOP-2CELH6V1 System Manufacturer...
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using MS Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using MS Store: Greetings! I recently decided that I wanted to upgrade my device's edition of Windows from Home to Pro. So, I did what anyone would do and I went into Settings then clicked the button to upgrade my edition, went through the process of buying it in Microsoft Store and then...
  4. win 10 upgrade from home to pro, fails upgrade from Microsoft store.

win 10 upgrade from home to pro, fails upgrade from Microsoft store.: I purchased home to pro upgrade from Microsoft store. Upgrade install gets to 99% then fails with error code 0xc004f050. According to Microsoft this is an activation error. My account shows the purchase. I have done; wsreset.exe, ran activation trouble shooter, ran update...
  5. Win 10 Home upgrade to Pro fails

Win 10 Home upgrade to Pro fails: I bought an ex-leased Win 10 Laptop in New Zealand from a legitimate sales outlet. I live in NZ. I now wish to upgrade to Win10 Pro. Clicked on Settings/Update & Security/Activation/Go to the Store. I clicked on 'Buy' for $99.00. The only States and Country to choose from are...
  6. Upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro FAILED MISERABLY

Upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro FAILED MISERABLY: Brand-new-just-out-of-the-box Win 10 Home system. * Activate/Upgrade -> MS Store -> Win 10 Pro -> Buy -> Install. Error 0x80070005 * Reboot "Win 10 Enterprise" yeah, NOT Win 10 Pro not activated. Error 0xC004C003 [Currently: Reinstalling Win 10 Home] Questions:...
  7. MS Store Error for Upgrading Win10 Home to Pro.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store Error for Upgrading Win10 Home to Pro.: [ATTACH] Microsoft Windows - what cause this error message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-error-for-upgrading-win10-home-to-pro/3676f8f5-3f88-4230-a3cc-9ea34d225fec
  8. Upgrade Win 10 Home to Pro via the Store. Not activated

Upgrade Win 10 Home to Pro via the Store. Not activated: I have a HP Laptop that had an activated Win 10 Home (1809). Today I went via the upgrade process and purchased a Pro license. It seemed to install ok but now the system says it has Windows Enterprise (not Pro) and it isn't activated. In the Activation panel there is error...
  9. Win 10 Upgrade Home to Pro

Win 10 Upgrade Home to Pro: I have an ASUS laptop which came with Win 10 Home. It has been activated and working fine for more than a year. I need the remote Desktop, so I went to the MS Store and paid my $99 for an upgrade to Pro. Now Win won't activate, saying I don't have a valid license. Also it...
  10. Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro without using MS Store credentials

Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro without using MS Store credentials: Hello, When I receive PC's that have Windows Home on them and I want to upgrade to PRO I have a problem. I have a Microsoft Store account that I don't was to use when upgrading my corporate computers. The computers are for Users not Admin so I don't want any of my...