Windows 10: win 10 home very slow

Discus and support win 10 home very slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; win 10 home is super slow after updates. The websites I am on keep closing on me and I lose my work and have to login again no matter which browser I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SamRamdeo, Mar 14, 2019.

1. SamRamdeo Win User

win 10 home very slow

win 10 home is super slow after updates. The websites I am on keep closing on me and I lose my work and have to login again no matter which browser I use. My searches are being redirected. when I type a letter the letter besides it prints instead. My cursor freezes and disappears at times.

I am using Acer laptop A315-21

This is driving me crazy.

Please help

:)

SamRamdeo, Mar 14, 2019

2. WIN 10 is SLOW!!!!

Hi Kevin,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer.

What is the make and model of your computer.

Do you have any third party anti-virus program installed on the computer?

The issue could occur if the computer is not up-to-date.

I suggest you to install all the updates on the computer.

I would suggest you to run maintenance task and check if it helps.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the required information. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Mar 14, 2019
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

win 10 home very slow

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

win 10 home very slow

1. win 10 home very slow - Similar Threads - home very slow

2. Very slow Win 10 boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow Win 10 boot up: I am runing Win 10, my PC is 6 yrs old, but now it takes 4 minutes to boot up before I get my log in screen. Does anyone know how I can speed up this process, other than buying a new PC....
  3. Very slow Win 10 boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very slow Win 10 boot up: I am runing Win 10, my PC is 6 yrs old, but now it takes 4 minutes to boot up before I get my log in screen. Does anyone know how I can speed up this process, other than buying a new PC....
  4. Win 10 on D257 is very slow...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 on D257 is very slow...: Among the computers I have is an Acer D257 (Atom N455, 1.67 GHz, 1 GB ram) which I installed Win 10 on during the free upgrade program. I like to use it for listening to music while I work outside because it is louder than my SW1-011 but compared to the SW1 (or anything else...
  5. Windows 10 Home very slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home very slow: My Windows 10 is very slow even after I reset Windows. My system config is 4GB of RAM and 1TB hard-disk(only 350 GB of the total hard disk is occupied remaining are all free). I am running only Windows Explorer still it is showing disk 100% and if I try to search any...
  6. Very very slow win 10

Very very slow win 10: My Desktop taking too much time to open. Even after opening a circle keeps spining and does not alow to open any thing. Clicking PC icon takes too much time to show all the partition and drives. Even right click context menu takes time. Adobe DC is installed but pdf files...
  7. Very slow home page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very slow home page: Good day to all. Since the last windows update having some issues with the slow home screen to open using edge windows 10 home. I ran the trouble shooter facilities that are built in windows ten and this box showed one of the results. Any one assist me please. [img]...
  8. win 10, work very slow.

win 10, work very slow.: after upgrading to window 10, my laptop now work very slow. its 4G , 500HDD. 32 bit, pls what could be the problem 23045
  9. virtualbox win 10 guest very slow

virtualbox win 10 guest very slow: Recently, I would like to upgrade virtualbox win 7 guest to win 10. After upgraded, I found that it is very slow and always high CPU (usually 40-100%). Is there a way to solve this issue? 105040
  10. Win -10 very slow

Win -10 very slow: Hi, I tried wins 10 a couple of times, one of which I burnt 10 onto disc, after humming and hawing I decided to put 10 back on and stick with it, for some reason I could not install it from the win 10 preview in updates, the update seemd to download successfully but I could...