Windows 10: Win 10 I can't log on with password. Sign in password window is full of S's

Discus and support Win 10 I can't log on with password. Sign in password window is full of S's in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; While trying to sign in and when reaching the small password window it fills automatically with the letter S : SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Windows does not... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Kevin Holdsworth, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Win 10 I can't log on with password. Sign in password window is full of S's

While trying to sign in and when reaching the small password window it fills automatically with the letter S : SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Windows does not accept my password as it just reads the SSSSSS'S! I have tried three different keyboards and the screen version.

I was successful just once but after a restart the problem came back.

It will also not boot into safe mode.

:)

Kevin Holdsworth, Feb 20, 2020
  2. OKCarl Win User

How Do I Change my Log On / Sign In Password?

I am able to change the password on my administrator email account. I am able to change the passwords on my user email accounts. I am not able to change the password for logging on or signing in to Windows 10 Pro when I boot my computer in the morning. (Please don't tell me my email password is the same as my log on / sign in password) Suggestions? Advice?

OKCarl, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Windows Startup password

It's most likely her Microsoft.com or live.com password it's linked to windows 10. I would recommend once you get in to either enable a pin or enable auto login

Her account must of got signed out somehow which is why it's asking for the Microsoft password either by major system update or buy a user switch or buy some setting the requires a log out

Just have her type in Microsoft.com into Google,and have her log into that site. Or it's also called live.com if she can't remember it it's likely saved in her passwords in the browser settings

If none of that works try tapping F8 immediately from start up see if booting into safe mode or something else works

jboydgolfer, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Win 10 I can't log on with password. Sign in password window is full of S's

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 I can't log on with password. Sign in password window is full of S's

1. Win 10 I can't log on with password. Sign in password window is full of S's - Similar Threads - can't log password

2. Can't log in windows with correct password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log in windows with correct password: Turned on pc like normal, but I noticed that my profile changed completely. My profile picture was just a blank image, and when I wanted to input my password it said that it was incorrect and a message appeared saying something along the lines of my organization requires me...
  3. Can't log in windows with correct password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in windows with correct password: Turned on pc like normal, but I noticed that my profile changed completely. My profile picture was just a blank image, and when I wanted to input my password it said that it was incorrect and a message appeared saying something along the lines of my organization requires me...
  4. Can't disable log-in password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable log-in password: Went from windows 10 to 11. I log on my microsoft account and today when i logged into my computer that only I use, it asked me for my microsoft account password. I do not want any kind of password on my computer, so I tried to find a solution. I opened netplwiz, selected my...
  5. Can't disable log-in password

Can't disable log-in password: Went from windows 10 to 11. I log on my microsoft account and today when i logged into my computer that only I use, it asked me for my microsoft account password. I do not want any kind of password on my computer, so I tried to find a solution. I opened netplwiz, selected my...
  6. Win 10 logging password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 logging password: Hi there, I got an issue and need to resolve as soon as possible. I used my personal Microsoft account on my company laptop, but I forgot to unlink my personal account when I resigned from my previous company, also I used my company phone number for 2 factors authenticator....
  7. Win 10 logging password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 logging password: Hi there, I got an issue and need to resolve as soon as possible. I used my personal Microsoft account on my company laptop, but I forgot to unlink my personal account when I resigned from my previous company, also I used my company phone number for 2 factors authenticator....
  8. Win 10 logging password

9. Can't sign into Windows 10 with password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't sign into Windows 10 with password.: Hi, On the Windows 10 lockscreen, I have no option to sign in with a password. I can sign in with a pin, but the only thing that shows up where the optionb to switch would be is "forgot pin". Could I have som ehlp with this please? Thankd...
  10. restarted win 10 pro - can't log in - know password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    restarted win 10 pro - can't log in - know password: restarted win 10 pro - can't log in - know password . what can I do . thanks 66429