Windows 10: win 10, icloud, outlook 2019

Discus and support win 10, icloud, outlook 2019 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Switching from an old HP PC to a new one, both running Win 10, I am unable to load icloud for windows for the new one. It tells me to repair and reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Steve Sr. Worrel, Dec 17, 2018.

1. win 10, icloud, outlook 2019

Switching from an old HP PC to a new one, both running Win 10, I am unable to load icloud for windows for the new one. It tells me to repair and reboot icloud, which I do, and restart, but then loops back to the same thing again. The only thing different is that I'm using Office 2019 on the new PC. Might icloud not like Outlook 2019?

:)

Steve Sr. Worrel, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Connect iCloud to Outlook

Thank you Pedro. I did the steps but it didn't work. I did not have iCloud in the list, only Outlook. I clicked on the default button on the data page but no luck.

DickWilliams1072, Dec 17, 2018
  4. win 10, icloud, outlook 2019

icloud synch under Windows 10 no longer works in Outlook

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• How are you accessing Outlook through web browser or email client?

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the iCloud app and check if the issue persists.

To reinstalling the icloud app I suggest you to contact apple forum and check if it helps.

http://www.apple.com/support/

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

win 10, icloud, outlook 2019

1. win 10, icloud, outlook 2019 - Similar Threads - icloud outlook 2019

2. Outlook and Icloud

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook and Icloud: Yesterday I lost my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** emails on my window's machine. I am receiving the emails on my phone but not on my windows laptop.The only change recently was Dell updated the Firmware and since then I have been having problems.Running...
  3. Outlook 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019: Is it possible to have Outlook 2019 and Excel 2016 on same computer? 170340
  4. Windows 10 and Outlook 2019

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 and Outlook 2019: I Just purchased Outlook 2019 stand alone for my new windows 10 computer, it has been saying "getting things ready" for an hour. Purchased from Microsoft store, what is up?...
  5. 2019 Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2019 Outlook: I had 365 and just needed Outlook Office - I tried to contact Microsoft and got an outside company who said they were affiliated with Microsoft they installed 2019 and McAfee Security Now I cannot get my calendar to connect my appointments in my I Phone (which I had with...
  6. iCloud and Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud and Outlook: On a new Surfacew Pro 6, with up to date Windows 10 and up to date Office 365, when I load the Icloud start screen, it says 'Installed version of Outlook not supported. The currently installed version of Outlook is not supported by iCloud. The Icloud Drive, Photos and...
  7. Outlook 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook 2019: After Windows 10 Feature Update 1903, Outlook has been crashing when trying to attach a file. This has been going on for a few weeks now. I have tried running the Office fix as well as offloading the app and then re-installing. Has anyone seen this on other computers or know...
  8. Outlook 2019 and Apple ICloud not syning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook 2019 and Apple ICloud not syning: I upgraded to the newest version of outlook (2019) and once completed Apple iCloud will not sync calendars and contacts. Previous version of Outlook (2016?) was synchronizing across devices (pads, phones and computer) and Outlook. I'd like to restore functioning so one...
  9. Connect iCloud to Outlook

Connect iCloud to Outlook: I am unable to set the default when trying to link my iCloud contacts and calendar with my Outlook 365. I have the iCloud in the add-ins but connection is denied due to lack of default. Help....
  10. Icloud / Outlook issues

Icloud / Outlook issues: My Outlook has a default setting, so when I open Outlook it goes to the email address etc. When I try to sync Icloud to Outlook, I am told 'Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile' What is the issue and how do I resolve it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adding icloud to outlook 2019

2. icloud add in for outlook 2019

3. icloud mail in outlook 2019

4. icloud outlook 2019,
  5. icloud outlook 2019 add-in,
  6. icloud en outlook 2019,
  7. icloud for outlook 2019,
  8. does icloud work with outlook 2019,
  9. icloud outlook 2019 settings,
  10. link icloud contact outlook,
  11. icloud outlook 365 2019,