Windows 10: Win 10 Image - ISOLATED Network

Discus and support Win 10 Image - ISOLATED Network in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am looking to build a Win 10 image to put on desktops ..but we are in a controlled, closed secure environment, and do not have internet access of any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Elizabeth Brewster, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Win 10 Image - ISOLATED Network

I am looking to build a Win 10 image to put on desktops ..but we are in a controlled, closed secure environment, and do not have internet access of any kind. It is a completely enclosed network. How do configure this so that it doesn't need internet to install/operate?

Thanks!

:)

Elizabeth Brewster, Mar 28, 2019
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Mar 28, 2019
  3. adoornik Win User
    Win 7 and Win 10 on network

Thank you. Troubleshooter did not work. I ran all the listed commands in order and that also did not work.

None of the Windows 10 computers on my home network are on the network list of the Win 7 computer but the Lan connected windows 10 computer does show up on the Windows 7 computer network map.

Any other fixes suggestions would be appreciated?

adoornik, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Win 10 Image - ISOLATED Network

win 10 file access across network

Hi James,

It is possible that the issue is due to permission error of your
    HomeGroup. We suggest that you run the
    HomeGroup Troubleshooter
    and check if there are any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow
    these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting and hit Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Click on
      HomeGroup to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, kindly post us a
    screenshot
    of the results
    provided
    by the
    troubleshooter. So that we can isolate this matter further.

We'll be waiting for the results.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Image - ISOLATED Network

1. Win 10 Image - ISOLATED Network - Similar Threads - Image ISOLATED Network

2. Can not access win image on win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not access win image on win 10: I made a win image on an external drive. When I click on the image I receive this message--Couldn't mount file--The disk image isn't initialized, contains partitions that aren't recognizable, or contains volumes that haven't been assigned drive letters. Please use disk...
  3. Is Isolated Win 10 Completely Safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Isolated Win 10 Completely Safe?: I use a Dell Windows 10 PC that is fully licensed and completely legal. It, with all the programs in it, works very well for my needs, and I would like to just seal it up somehow so I am free of any upgrades or changes by Microsoft that would disturb its performance in any...
  4. Is Isolated Win 10 Completely Safe?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Isolated Win 10 Completely Safe?: I use a Dell Windows 10 PC that is fully licensed and completely legal. It, with all the programs in it, works very well for my needs, and I would like to just seal it up somehow so I am free of any upgrades or changes by Microsoft that would disturb its performance in any...
  5. Win 10 Image BackUp

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Win 10 Image BackUp: Currently I'm running Win 10 on a portable HDD and would like to create an image of it but when I go to "Backup and Restore" window I get the following: This feature is not available in a portable workstation environment. 163658
  6. win 10 Networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    win 10 Networking: I have small local network with 6 win10 pro PC"s current build These PC"run Microsoft 365., and are AzureAD joined, There are some open shared folders and some folders permission restricted to designated users They have been running happily until today on win 7 server....
  7. core isolation win 10 home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    core isolation win 10 home: windows 10 home-in the core isolation the memory integrity i turn it on and it comes back saying cant turn on there may be a incompatibility on your device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/core-isolation-win-10-home/6626b16a-1139-4e4f-8c23-96417d1ba6a0"
  8. Win 10 Image Restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Image Restore: Hello all, I am trying to create a disk image of my Win 10 system, including drivers and applications. My intent is to create a master image which can be imaged on all new computers in my organization. Is this possible in Windows and / or is it possible with other software...
  9. Image Backup - Win 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Image Backup - Win 10: I may be the first one to do it, or maybe not. But just a reminder to everyone (who did hard installation on SSDs and HDDs). All of us here have just clean installed the Win 10 Tech Preview. If it's running okay now, before you go any further messing it up and before bugs...
  10. Networking Win 10 with Win 7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking Win 10 with Win 7: I have a desktop PC and two laptops all running Win 7 and networked through my router. I'd like to upgrade one of the laptops to Win 10 as a trial starter for probable upgrade on all but do not wish to lose the network connection in the meantime. Is that going to be a problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 in isolated network