Windows 10: Win 10 Insider Slow Ring stuck on blue logo screen

Discus and support Win 10 Insider Slow Ring stuck on blue logo screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello community members, I started installing the latest update in Slow Ring, but after configuring and restart the laptop is stuck on blue windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by George Zlatev, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Win 10 Insider Slow Ring stuck on blue logo screen

Hello community members,

I started installing the latest update in Slow Ring, but after configuring and restart the laptop is stuck on blue windows logo. Im using a second display connected with vga but when I disconnected it from the laptop the screen of the laptop doesn't turn on.

I dont want to force restart the laptop because this may broke the process.

Any suggestions?

:)

George Zlatev, Dec 8, 2019
  2. PUN
    pun Win User

Insider Build stuck in slow ring

My Windows Insider build 14986.1001 is stuck in slow ring and I can't change it to fast ring. It is grayed out.

Win 10 Insider Slow Ring stuck on blue logo screen pl2u3.png

I have referred to Microsoft forums and tried changing REG_SZ value for Ring from WIS to WIF at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost\Applicability but there is no change.

Does anyone know how to get my system on fast ring ?

Update :

I've updated build using ISO to latest now, still stuck in slow ring and cannot change it to fast ring

3. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Dec 8, 2019
  4. guhanath Win User

Win 10 Insider Slow Ring stuck on blue logo screen

Windows 10 installation stuck at blue logo(no spinning dots)

All,

I downloaded windows 10 ISO(I purchased it) file and created bootable DVD and USB using Rufus. I want to install windows 10 in one of the system which had corrupted windows 7 in SSD(No data or nothing is required)

My system config is below
    Intel i5(4th gen)
    Gigabyte H87 D3H(which has UEFI) and flashed to version 9
    Nvidia 9400 GT(driver not updated but the site listing says it is compatible with win 10)
    8GB RAM
    SSD(60 GB, which has corrupted win 7)
    HDD(500 GB)

Believe I have the minimum system requirement to install Windows 10?
    After selecting cd/dvd/usb, windows 10 logo appears(without any spinning dots, just plain logo) and get stuck there. I waited for 1-2 hour but nothing happened. I searched and some of them have suggested to remove components and keep only bare minimum. So I tried removing GFX card and the HDD, and kept only SSD(default changed to IGFX). But even then it doesnt move forward from the windows logo screen.
    Please someone suggest, how to move this installation further? Any debugging options? Anything I am missing here? I purchased it and hence I dont want to waste the money I spent on it.
    I checked in BIOS and I can confirm that Fast boot is disabled or Data Execution Prevention and/or similar options are enabled.
    Note:I havent used media creation tool here

To confim whether my bootable DVD/USB had some errors in initiating setup, I tried running setup.exe within my friends machine(win 7) and it is launching and giving me screens to download updates and/or to enter product key. Images attached which gives indication that setup is launching.
    But when I try to run the setup as bootable DVD/USB I get the blue logo screen and nothing happens.(even no spinning dots below logo and/or errors to share) Refer Image - Win10_Bootable_DVD.jpg

Any help is appreciated to move this forward.

Thanks
    Guhan

guhanath, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Insider Slow Ring stuck on blue logo screen

1. Win 10 Insider Slow Ring stuck on blue logo screen - Similar Threads - Insider Slow Ring

2. Windows insider slow ring version?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows insider slow ring version?: I have has the same version since January? Is this correct? Does the slow ring get any updates? I tried just changing back to the release build but it wouldn't let me (kept jumping back to slow ring on the insider option). So I've switched to the fast ring for now. submitted...
  3. Win 10 failing to boot - stuck on blue logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 failing to boot - stuck on blue logo: Hey so recently I installed a second HDD in my win 10 pc under the E: drive. Ever since I did that my pc will get stuck while trying to boot and I have to force restart it, then it will boot fine. I tried to boot into the UEFI options but it doesn't show, and if I try to go...
  4. Unable to update (insider slow ring)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update (insider slow ring): Win10 (insider slow ring) installed on Dell Inspiron 546. Since July 2019, I'm unable to update Win10 (see the Update History attached). What's wrong? How to fix it and update Win10? [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 Insider Slow Ring - Getting back to stable?

Windows 10 Insider Slow Ring - Getting back to stable?: Hi, I want to know the best way for me to get my Windows 10 Slow Ring build (19013.1122) back onto a stable branch? I'm a developer and use WSL a lot, I decided to upgrade to an insider build so I can use WSL 2. However, now that I have access to WSL 2 I am pretty happy...
  6. Windows 10 November Update for Slow Ring insiders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 November Update for Slow Ring insiders: Hello, I have a problem with the Windows update on Windows 10. I read that the November update has been released today and only what I got by being the Windows insider I got only the update from the screen. I hoped that it is the November Update but I still have 1903 version...
  7. Blues Screens after latest fast ring windows insider update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blues Screens after latest fast ring windows insider update.: Hello! I have an issue after updating to the newest windows 10 fast ring insider update. Issues im facing : 1:My PC boots up and works for about 10 seconds and after im getting a blue screen that relating to windows insider. 2:The blue screen is zoomed in my screen...
  8. Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring

Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring: I have tried during the last 2 months to join the Insider Program. Each time after downloading, and after trying to install I get this Error Message: Actualización de Windows 10 Translated: Windows 10 Update What needs your attention The following points require your...
  9. Insider Preview Slow Ring Not Updating

Insider Preview Slow Ring Not Updating: Even though I am an Insider, the 18342.9 update will not install. I get a message that my device is not eligible even though I am enrolled in the Insider program....
  10. Stuck in Blue Screen Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck in Blue Screen Win 10: Hello, Can someone please tell me a sure fire remedy / steps to take to get free of Blue Screen. I have tried, Reset, System restore, Startup Repair, Startup Settings, System Image Recovery, Go Back to Previous Version, essentially everything. However, none of these did...