Windows 10: WIN 10 install from USB cant find the drivers

Discus and support WIN 10 install from USB cant find the drivers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Laptop - Dell inpiron 14 2-in-1Currently I am on WIN 11 and I am trying to perform WIN 10 installation with USB.However during install it cant find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Son Nguyen1, May 21, 2024.

1. WIN 10 install from USB cant find the drivers

Laptop - Dell inpiron 14 2-in-1Currently I am on WIN 11 and I am trying to perform WIN 10 installation with USB.However during install it cant find drivers. I tried to download hundreds of drivers already and nothing worked, still cant find any drivers to install. I am hesitant to go into CMD as loosing all data is not worth the risk in my opinion.Please help me'

:)

Son Nguyen1, May 21, 2024

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, May 21, 2024
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Arun B J Win User

WIN 10 install from USB cant find the drivers

USB 2 devices not reading after win 10 upgrade, latest INF driver installed.

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to update the USB Drivers.

Try updating the latest USB devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the USB drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the USB driver.

c. Right-click on the USB and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 21, 2024
Thema:

WIN 10 install from USB cant find the drivers

1. WIN 10 install from USB cant find the drivers - Similar Threads - install USB cant

2. WIN 10 install from USB cant find the drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN 10 install from USB cant find the drivers: Laptop - Dell inpiron 14 2-in-1Currently I am on WIN 11 and I am trying to perform WIN 10 installation with USB.However during install it cant find drivers. I tried to download hundreds of drivers already and nothing worked, still cant find any drivers to install. I am...
  3. Installing windows 11 cant find drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 11 cant find drivers.: I have a hp victus 15l desktop. It had windows 11 preinstalled. for personal reasons I installed pop OS a Linux distribution and cleaned the disk for it i disabled secure boot in bios because I had to. However after a while I realized my mistake so I downloaded a new windows...
  4. New Installation of Windows 10 from USB - cannot find Load Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Installation of Windows 10 from USB - cannot find Load Driver: Good Day All:I have a laptop from a former company that I am trying to wipe completely and install my Windows 10 USB version. I cannot access any of the "Reset" options as it is asking for admin privilege from the former company IT person of which I have no access. I have...
  5. New Installation of Windows 10 from USB - cannot find Load Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Installation of Windows 10 from USB - cannot find Load Driver: Good Day All:I have a laptop from a former company that I am trying to wipe completely and install my Windows 10 USB version. I cannot access any of the "Reset" options as it is asking for admin privilege from the former company IT person of which I have no access. I have...
  6. New Installation of Windows 10 from USB - cannot find Load Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows driver installer finds driver but cant install them.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows driver installer finds driver but cant install them.: Im trying to update drivers for a device and when i use the windows auto device driver updater, it finds the drivers but apparently cannot install them. Is there any way to make them install?...
  8. How to Install Win 10 from an USB

How to Install Win 10 from an USB: My Laptop which has Win 10 Home originally got many problems so I performed a Reset Windows from the system . After more than 2 hours installing , it got to the Users Login screen , I logged in and was waiting for the "Preparing Windows" , suddenly the power of my laptop went...
  9. Win 10 USB install fails to load drivers

Win 10 USB install fails to load drivers: Hi everyone, Long time Mac user switching back to PC here. I'm stuck installing Windows at the very beginning, before choosing any drive to install to. I've made a USB bootable installer, which loads, and takes me to a "windows needs to load drivers" message right after...
  10. Cant Find Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant Find Driver: I have a High Point RocketRAID 640L Internal 4 SATA Port PCI-Express 2.0 x4 SATA 6Gb/s RAID Controller -Lite Version and I am unable to locate the driver for it. No software came with the device so I'm thinking it should be automatic somehow. Should I remove the device and...