Windows 10: Win 10, installed, cant find a thing! (Help with photos please.)

Discus and support Win 10, installed, cant find a thing! (Help with photos please.) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can anyone help me with my photos, they all seem to have a little 'manila' folder around them and are only half opened up, i like them 'laying flat' on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chewtah, Jan 7, 2016.

1. chewtah Win User

Win 10, installed, cant find a thing! (Help with photos please.)

Can anyone help me with my photos, they all seem to have a little 'manila' folder around them and are only half opened up, i like them 'laying flat' on the screen if possible.

:)

chewtah, Jan 7, 2016

2. Not able to find my Nvidia card in WIN 10. How to roll back to Windows 8.1?

Original Title: Cant find my Nvidia card in WIN 10! Please help.

As my poll says, i got forced to install win 10 and now it cant find my Nvidia card "Nvidia Geforce GTX, 870M" I tried to install the latest update of the card and it doesent work. How do i rollback to my old win 8,1? it was so much better in any possible
    way. Please answere both of my questions, it would help me much..

OttoHedlund, Jan 7, 2016
  3. Need drivers

Hi Team,

I have upgraded my NB( asus x55u) to win 10, I cant find proper drivers to install, I'm unable to play the video.

and many other things are not able to operate.

My NB is heating rapidly, please help me out, with appropriate links or video's.

Thank you.

Mustaq Ahmed, Jan 7, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Have you tried to open the folder ?
    Double click will open a folder.

davidhk, Jan 7, 2016
  5. chewtah Win User
    I can click on the folder and open it, but they were all opened b4 and I didn't have to do that, and I could see them all. I'd like to be able to scroll through and see them all.

chewtah, Jan 7, 2016
  6. I really recommend a simple computer class for you mate. No disrespect, but this is the simplest of computer functions.

My guess is you want the pictures on your desktop... left-click and hold the mouse to wrap the box around all the pictures you have, then let go. They should now be highlighted. click and hold any single picture and move it to the desktop. They should all come with it. viola!

If you meant something else, be a bit more descriptive, and we can try and help as best we can

DustSailor, Jan 7, 2016
  7. chewtah Win User
    With Win 7 they were normally all opened and I could scroll through them easily. I appreciate its just a click away, but which click?

chewtah, Jan 7, 2016
  8. Win 10, installed, cant find a thing! (Help with photos please.)

Sorry, can you screenshot the problem you're having? I'm not too sure what you mean by laying flat.

joedaman633, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10, installed, cant find a thing! (Help with photos please.) - Similar Threads - installed cant find

2. cant find my photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant find my photos: i can see my photos in the windows start menu as a slideshow but i cant actually open them or find them anywhere else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-photos/43156e02-6791-4b50-8261-1ca756c3a893
  3. cant find my photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant find my photos: i can see my photos in the windows start menu as a slideshow but i cant actually open them or find them anywhere else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-photos/43156e02-6791-4b50-8261-1ca756c3a893
  4. cant find my photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win 10 Explorer - not finding pdf files. Please help?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Explorer - not finding pdf files. Please help?: Win 10 Explorer - recently only in some folders shows pdf files but in a search doesn't find any pdf files even with simple names like 'test', while finding all others. Acrobat selected as 'default pdf handler.Updates are current. A roll back to previous updates made no...
  6. Win 10 Explorer - not finding pdf files. Please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Explorer - not finding pdf files. Please help?: Win 10 Explorer - recently only in some folders shows pdf files but in a search doesn't find any pdf files even with simple names like 'test', while finding all others. Acrobat selected as 'default pdf handler.Updates are current. A roll back to previous updates made no...
  7. Win 10 Explorer - not finding pdf files. Please help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Please help i cant find a solution anywhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help i cant find a solution anywhere: Please help! Ive been using three monitors for a couple months now and suddenly my main monitor is the only one that works! If i unplug it, the other two come on but it still detects the first one and all my windows still pop up on the first so i cant check the settings....
  9. Cant find Brightness option in my PC! please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant find Brightness option in my PC! please help.: I have tried everything in from above article. except : folloding couldent find the items in bold and italics. in my PCs registrar. what to do? Fix an ATI bug via registry Editor Some ATI graphics card users have reported that Catalyst has a bug which makes it unable to...
  10. BSOD win 10 HELP please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD win 10 HELP please?: Im getting regular Bseod - and desperately need some assistance. please provide next steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-win-10-help-please/052944f9-b983-4992-b03f-72081f68f383