Windows 10: WIN 10 installing and monitor went rainbow spaz

Discus and support WIN 10 installing and monitor went rainbow spaz in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Fortunately, I waited until after my business closed to install Win 10 on my PC. I have an Intel HD Graphics 4400 card. When the installation was right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lmichael, Jul 30, 2015.

1. lmichael Win User

WIN 10 installing and monitor went rainbow spaz

Fortunately, I waited until after my business closed to install Win 10 on my PC. I have an Intel HD Graphics 4400 card. When the installation was right around 75%, one of my dual monitors started a rainbow strobe light. I rebooted, same thing. How in the world am I going to fix this? I hope someone can help or my business is in bad shape tomorrow.

:)

lmichael, Jul 30, 2015

2. WIN 10 Install and my monitor went rainbow strobe

lMichael_77, Jul 30, 2015
  3. WIN 10 Install and my monitor went rainbow strobe

Fortunately, I waited until after my business closed to install Win 10 on my PC. I have an Intel HD Graphics 4400 card. When the installation was right around 75%, one of my dual monitors started a
    rainbow strobe light. I rebooted, same thing. How in the world am I going to fix this? I hope someone can help or my business is in bad shape tomorrow.

lMichael_77, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

WIN 10 installing and monitor went rainbow spaz

1. WIN 10 installing and monitor went rainbow spaz - Similar Threads - installing monitor went

2. win 10 went blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 10 went blue screen: hello! my laptop went blue suddently, and i have reinstalled the OS fot it, but blue screen happened again, could you giva me some help? and the blue screen went short time, i can't see the error code. thanks!...
  3. win 10 went blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 went blue screen: hello! my laptop went blue suddently, and i have reinstalled the OS fot it, but blue screen happened again, could you giva me some help? and the blue screen went short time, i can't see the error code. thanks!...
  4. win 10 went blue screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Win 10 upgrade went sideways

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 upgrade went sideways: Attempted to update my new computer from Win10 Home to Win10 Pro. Errored during upgrade and didn't complete. Now I have a system that thinks it has WIN10 Enterprise for some reason but an unactivated version of it. Tried a reinstall from local disk and it isn't giving any...
  6. Win 10 upgrade went sideways

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 upgrade went sideways: Attempted to update my new computer from Win10 Home to Win10 Pro. Errored during upgrade and didn't complete. Now I have a system that thinks it has WIN10 Enterprise for some reason but an unactivated version of it. Tried a reinstall from local disk and it isn't giving any...
  7. Win 10 upgrade went sideways

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Monitors went black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitors went black: When trying to setup an external steering wheel for a game, I exited the steam software and all of my monitors went black. I still have power to the pc and everything connected to the pc, just the display wont show on my monitors. I tried switching the display cords from the...
  9. 2nd Monitor went black; "Install new Device Driver"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2nd Monitor went black; "Install new Device Driver": Hello, How/where do I find the newest Driver for my AOC Monitor as part of my Dell Inspiron set-up ? Gary https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2nd-monitor-went-black-install-new-device-driver/ce9c2c65-196e-4dfa-a213-f3490d51ff9c
  10. Went back to Win 7. If I reinstall Win 10. will it be a fresh install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Went back to Win 7. If I reinstall Win 10. will it be a fresh install?: My Win 10 install seemed to get corrupted, lost the link to the new browser from the task bar and start menu and couldn't load an important program (Schwab street smart edge). So, I went back to Win 7 as the 30 trial period was almost over. I am now invited to upgrade to...