Windows 10: Win 10 installing

Discus and support Win 10 installing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all. I have deleted my win 10 while installing linux. I am trying to install it again. I download iso (home edition) win 10 and i am using Rufus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Adam Falcon, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Win 10 installing

Hi all. I have deleted my win 10 while installing linux. I am trying to install it again. I download iso (home edition) win 10 and i am using Rufus 3.1open src sw to turn my usb to bootable. Which options i need to choose in Rufus main screen? Boot loader(mbr or gpt or...) ? File system?
    And how to config the bios boot screen? (Uefi or legacy? Enabling secure boot or disable it?)
    Thanks u all.

:)

Adam Falcon, Sep 6, 2018
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Win 10 installing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 installing

1. Win 10 installing - Similar Threads - installing

2. Constant errors 0x800f0922 when trying to install an update KB5036893 and KB5036620

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant errors 0x800f0922 when trying to install an update KB5036893 and KB5036620: Hello, I’m trying to find help, at least somewhere. Because everything I tried, what I found on the Internet, did not help. What I tried:1.Turn off Firewall2.Try to run Troubleshooter3.Complex of : 3.1Turning on service App Readiness 3.2 Delete $winREAgent and put it back 3.3...
  3. Constant errors 0x800f0922 when trying to install an update KB5036893 and KB5036620

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant errors 0x800f0922 when trying to install an update KB5036893 and KB5036620: Hello, I’m trying to find help, at least somewhere. Because everything I tried, what I found on the Internet, did not help. What I tried:1.Turn off Firewall2.Try to run Troubleshooter3.Complex of : 3.1Turning on service App Readiness 3.2 Delete $winREAgent and put it back 3.3...
  4. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings up recently installed apps and I can find it there, however, when I search up the app "Razer Synapse" nothing appears. I've...
  5. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings up recently installed apps and I can find it there, however, when I search up the app "Razer Synapse" nothing appears. I've...
  6. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

7. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand: I downloaded the Windows 11 23h2 ISO from the website and created a PXE image with MDT and WDS. Once the install was completed and I tried to activate windows it says it "can not validate my Product Key". I did not activate Windows 10 Pro system before installing the new...
  8. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand: I downloaded the Windows 11 23h2 ISO from the website and created a PXE image with MDT and WDS. Once the install was completed and I tried to activate windows it says it "can not validate my Product Key". I did not activate Windows 10 Pro system before installing the new...
  9. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. why i cant install or play any game

why i cant install or play any game: can you please send me any hit then i can install or play any game please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-install-or-play-any-game/5c67dd01-a198-4d9a-b84e-9341b77bffe8