Windows 10: win 10 Intel Dual Band Wireless-ac7625 will not log in to open wifi

Discus and support win 10 Intel Dual Band Wireless-ac7625 will not log in to open wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; while my android and Win 10 laptop will just fine. Both that will connect and surf the net do either display and easily dismissed nag popup or X-able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 10fused, Sep 14, 2019.

1. 10fused Win User

win 10 Intel Dual Band Wireless-ac7625 will not log in to open wifi

while my android and Win 10 laptop will just fine.

Both that will connect and surf the net do either display and easily dismissed nag popup or X-able alert from the browser saying you must login to this net work, Dismiss the popup or notice and no problem with is being connected and surfing before the nags manifest.

I haven't looked to see what network card the android has but the win 10 laptop has The Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.

The Wi-Fi Properties are set the same on both network cards but, Configure-Advanced reveals The Boradcom has many more settings than the Intel 7265 unit.

The network challenged win 10 unit with the Intel network chip has been reset and now it does not see the Open Network the other devices see and are connected to no problem.

Before resetting the network, I was able to change a coupleadvanced property settings and it would then see the Open Network I want to connect to but would not connect stating must log in to connect.

Any advice or help or what information may be further needed to see if I may be able to help myself.

:)

10fused, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Intel PROSet Wireless WiFi Software Advisory

Source: INTEL-SA-00232

Brink, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Teddy2016 Win User
    WCMSVC service errors (ID 7011) causing Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 to be disabled and grayed out

Hi!

Need a little more information on the Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160. Is it this one?

Intel

• What does it say in Device Manager
    • Does the BIOS detect the card
    • Is the card seated in the slot
    I just went threw a bunch of software trouble shooting on a wireless USB button, and found out it was not software. Replacing the hardware fixed.

Teddy2016, Sep 14, 2019
  4. win 10 Intel Dual Band Wireless-ac7625 will not log in to open wifi

Wifi constantly dropping out - Intel (R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 network adapter

Purchased a new HP Envy laptop 2 years ago. It came with Intel (R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 network adapter. From day one the wireless dropped out on numerous routers. The machine has been replaced twice by Computer World but I've had the same problem
    with each machine. Any suggestions?

CHRIS CALLOW, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

win 10 Intel Dual Band Wireless-ac7625 will not log in to open wifi

1. win 10 Intel Dual Band Wireless-ac7625 will not log in to open wifi - Similar Threads - Intel Dual Band

2. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems: I can't use Bluetooth anymore. My computer forgot that it exists. How do I get it to work again? My System Manufacturer is Alienware and my System Model is Alienware Aurora R8. I tried updating the driver but it has the latest updates....
  3. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems: I can't use Bluetooth anymore. My computer forgot that it exists. How do I get it to work again? My System Manufacturer is Alienware and my System Model is Alienware Aurora R8. I tried updating the driver but it has the latest updates....
  4. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. dual band wifi adpter

dual band wifi adpter: The 5G my dual band wireless adaptor shows up goes off and on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-band-wifi-adpter/75495517-b0e8-4fe6-be9e-e8a89b25bc0b
  6. Intel dual band wireless AC-8265

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel dual band wireless AC-8265: My intel wirelsss card is not working verified that drivers are up to date. I get code 10 error device cannor start. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-dual-band-wireless-ac-8265/1d2891d7-66e6-4118-ae42-d247295d2b9d
  7. intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem: First of all Hello. when ı connect to wifi, watching games and movies, mostly no internet. Or out of wifi. I tried everything but couldn't find a solution, PLEASE HELPPP...
  8. Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260: I ran some Windows updates and it made it so that my Bluetooth didn't work. In the adapter info it shows that there is Bluetooth capability, but when I try to connect to a Bluetooth device it acts like I don't have a Bluetooth adapter. This happened on two Sony Tap 11...
  9. Intel dual band wireless ac 7260 unable to turn wifi on

Intel dual band wireless ac 7260 unable to turn wifi on: I recently decided to upgrade the wifi for my HP envy dv4 laptop. It came with an intel centrino wireless n 2230 which is capped at less than half my normal download speed. I made sure to uninstall the drivers for the 2230 before putting in the newer 7260. I also made...
  10. intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem

intel dual band wireless ac 7260 problem: I bought this card for my Dell Inspiron 1521 laptop early last year when a Windows creator's update caused my original WI-FI card to no longer work. Back then I tried this one and it had the problem of showing no WI-FI networks even though I am 5 feet from my router which...