Windows 10: WIN 10 - Intel Graphics 4600 : Dotted screen, hyphens on screen

Discus and support WIN 10 - Intel Graphics 4600 : Dotted screen, hyphens on screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Team, I am having strange issues in windows 10. Screen is getting distorted after the update. I read blogs and came to know something wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NimeshMaster, Jun 11, 2019.

1. WIN 10 - Intel Graphics 4600 : Dotted screen, hyphens on screen

Hello Team,

I am having strange issues in windows 10.

Screen is getting distorted after the update. I read blogs and came to know something wrong with graphics driver.

in detail I can say.screen is having many dots, hyphens and when you move mouse, it is used to change position.

then I have uninstalled Intel display driver Intel Graphics 4600 from control panel, it is working fine now.

The issue now is, windows 10 is keep checking for updates and automatically installs intel display driver. also after removing this driver, few feature s like nightlight, screen resolution change are not working.

Could you please help me with right direction?

Regards,

Nimesh Master

MSI GE62QE Apache (laptop)

:)

NimeshMaster, Jun 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 - Assorted Screen, fuzzy screen - INTEL Graphics 4600

Hello Team,

I am having strange issues after recent update from windows 10.

Screen is getting distorted after the update. I read blogs and came to know something wrong with graphics driver.

in detail I can say.screen is having many dots, hyphens and when you move mouse, it is used to change position.

then I have uninstalled Intel display driver from control panel, it is working fine now.

The issue now is, windows 10 is keep checking for updates and automatically installs intel display driver. also after removing this driver, few feature s like nightlight, screen resolution change are not working.

Regards,

Nimesh Master

3. Intel Graphics Driver Vs windows 10 - Distortion Screen (many dots, hyphens and changing with mouse movement)

Hello Team,

I am having strange issues after recent update from windows 10.

then I have uninstalled Intel display driver from control panel, it is working fine now.

Regards,

Nimesh Master

4. WIN 10 - Intel Graphics 4600 : Dotted screen, hyphens on screen

Flickering screen under Windows 10 - Intel HD Graphics 4600 and Nvidia GeForce GT 750M

Wow! Just what I have been looking for. I also own a Dell XPS 2720 and have had the exact same problem for a very long time, but I was able to eliminate it by downgrading to an old Intel driver version. After updating to Windows 10 Creators Update,
    downgrading was no longer possible.

I followed your suggestions with a few tweaks. Here is what I did:

• Downloaded DDU Display Driver Uninstaller
    • Downloaded the latest 2017 Intel HD4600 driver here:
      https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81496/Intel-HD-Graphics-4600
    • Ran DDU twice to remove both Intel and Nvidia drivers
    • (afterwards with no drivers installed, my screen kept flashing like crazy)
    • Installed the latest Intel HD4600 driver
    • Within a few minutes, Windows 10 “wisely” downgraded the Intel HD4600 driver to its own faulty version, but luckily, I was now able to open Properties for the Intel HD4600 driver and select the button with “Cancel driver update”. The driver now rolled
      back to my brand new 2017 version. I expect (and hope) it stays on this version.
    • Windows 10 automatically installed the Nvidia driver without problems.
    • Problem solved! Thanks for the inspiration.

F. Christensen, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

WIN 10 - Intel Graphics 4600 : Dotted screen, hyphens on screen

1. WIN 10 - Intel Graphics 4600 : Dotted screen, hyphens on screen - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics 4600

2. Top of the screen flickering Intel HD 4600

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top of the screen flickering Intel HD 4600: Hey guys, So im having this flickering problem and I can't fix it. I have Win 10 Pro and I have Intel HD 4600, its okay while I browse Internet and do some basic stuff but as soon as I open a game.. the flickering starts and it won't stop until I turn x2 MSAA on or higher....
  3. Windows 10 Home - Intel HD 4600 - Not Compatible : Dotted, fuzzy, hyphens on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Home - Intel HD 4600 - Not Compatible : Dotted, fuzzy, hyphens on screen: Hello Team, I am having strange issues in windows 10. Screen is getting distorted after the update. I read blogs and came to know something wrong with graphics driver. in detail I can say.screen is having many dots, hyphens and when you move mouse, it is used to change...
  4. Problems with Intel® HD Graphics 4600

Problems with Intel® HD Graphics 4600: So, I've had this problem for some while now. I waited a couple of months to get it fixed because money was a lackin' but I took it into the computer shop to get it fixed and their only suggestion was to disable the graphic card...hoooowever, when it went wrong (I'm a...
  5. Windows 10 - Assorted Screen, fuzzy screen - INTEL Graphics 4600

Windows 10 - Assorted Screen, fuzzy screen - INTEL Graphics 4600: Hello Team, I am having strange issues after recent update from windows 10. Screen is getting distorted after the update. I read blogs and came to know something wrong with graphics driver. in detail I can say.screen is having many dots, hyphens and when you move mouse, it...
  6. Intel Graphics Driver Vs windows 10 - Distortion Screen (many dots, hyphens and changing...

Intel Graphics Driver Vs windows 10 - Distortion Screen (many dots, hyphens and changing...: Hello Team, I am having strange issues after recent update from windows 10. Screen is getting distorted after the update. I read blogs and came to know something wrong with graphics driver. in detail I can say.screen is having many dots, hyphens and when you move mouse, it...
  7. No output from Intel Graphics 4600

No output from Intel Graphics 4600: I have installed nvidia geforce 1060 on my desktop running windows 10. I have a connected monitor to my gpu via hdmi working fine, when i try to plug in a second monitor with hdmi to my motherboard using intel graphics i dont get any output. My intel graphics are enabled from...
  8. Intel HD Graphics 4600

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics 4600: Hello. My PC uses Intel HD Graphics 4600 for its graphics driver. Here is the link to the latest driver version: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/dow...15-40-4th-Gen- However, when I go on to Device Manager and select 'Update Driver Software' it gives me this driver...
  9. Intel HD Graphics 4600

Intel HD Graphics 4600: Windows 10 just installed on my laptop.. and it refuses to allow me to open an overlay editor. It complains that it has a problem with my intel HD Graphics 4600 card. I downloaded the latest new drivers for this card - ones that were made available because of the release of...
  10. Intel HD Graphic 4600 driver upodate

Intel HD Graphic 4600 driver upodate: Hi there - Using the Intel Display Adaptor HD Graphic 4600 - and Windows 10 Pro - 64bit , Windows Update had automatically updated the driver - 20.19.15.4835 once on 17/12, once on 17/12, once on 23/12, five times on 28/12 and today -29/12- 20 times. Unable to find any...