Windows 10: Win 10 KB5005033 update kinda broke my taskbar:

Discus and support Win 10 KB5005033 update kinda broke my taskbar: in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, After update KB5005033 ‎11-‎Aug-‎21, task bar is not working properly: 1. cant reopen apps by clicking them on taskbar, app opens, blinks, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by d444811, Aug 15, 2021.

1. d444811 Win User

Win 10 KB5005033 update kinda broke my taskbar:

Hello, After update KB5005033 ‎11-‎Aug-‎21, task bar is not working properly: 1. cant reopen apps by clicking them on taskbar, app opens, blinks, then minimizes back; 2. cant show multiple of opened minimized windows Chrome, for example. List of opened windows blinks and closes. If only one window of app is opened, everything works fine.Solutions I tried: - "Switch to" button in Task Manager helped me with 1st issue. But using Task Manager to open minimized apps is inconvenient and redundant. - Hovering mouse over app icon helps me with 2nd issue. By doing this I'm able to see all opened

:)

d444811, Aug 15, 2021
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 taskbar is kinda locked

Hi,

There are various reasons why you're experiencing the issue. For us to better assist you on your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10? To know the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Simultaneously press the Window key and the letter I on your keyboard.
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.
    • Can you still access the Start menu or use Cortana?
    • Can you still see the right-click options when you right-click an application on the taskbar?
    • Is there an error message when you attempt to access an application on the taskbar?

Argel Obm, Aug 15, 2021
  3. NikkieM Win User
    Win 10 1903 update broke MS ToDo.

Win 10 1903 update broke MS ToDo. Any list I pin to Start does not show the details, just the box - a blank box. This include My Day, Important, Planned and Tasks lists. They were of course working before this update. I have runned the troubleshooter but
    no go. Please help fix. Thanks.

NikkieM, Aug 15, 2021
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

taskbar resize WIN 10

Hi Frank,

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on taskbar.
    • click on properties.
    • uncheck--use small taskbar buttons.
    • uncheck--lock the taskbar.
    • try to place the mouse pointer and then resize the taskbar.
    Please keep us updated.

Vinodh.V, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Win 10 KB5005033 update kinda broke my taskbar: - Similar Threads - KB5005033 update kinda

2. Where are all of my taskbar pins????? Your update broke my Win 10 taskbar. I have over 40...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are all of my taskbar pins????? Your update broke my Win 10 taskbar. I have over 40...: Microsoft, your updates must be thoroughly tested BEFORE you release these updates to your customers. Fix your test capabilities. You have blown away my taskbar pins. It will cost me days of time to rebuild, if I'm even able to as I have to locate numerous programs throughout...
  3. Win 10 update broke my key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 update broke my key?: hello. so i updated my pc what broke everything.. i than had to find a older pc i had to reinstall windows with have a dvd im using the same acc i had with the pc before it went nuts. now i cant seem to get windows to reactive and my keys seems to of disappeared off my ms...
  4. Regarding kb5005033 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding kb5005033 Update: Hi,Every Time kb5005033 this update download and after 80% installation it says unable to install update, rollback changes. Again it download the update and repeat same error. Almost 8 to 10 times this has happen. So request to please help me to resolve this.RegardsSandeep...
  5. Problem with Update KB5005033

Problem with Update KB5005033: I am having exactly the same problem with Update KB5005033 as I had with KB5004237, see here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/problem-with-update-kb5004237/1f65f506-7543-4a9f-aeb9-df25340b23a3I am running Windows 10 Enterprise as follows...
  6. Taskbar Functions Issues Since Update 21H1 KB5005033

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Functions Issues Since Update 21H1 KB5005033: Hey there, so I just updated Windows 10 Pro to version 21H1 KB5005033 and since then I cannot open the start menu and just begin typing a search if I currently am not on another window. Note that both of the issues I'm having only happen when my taskbar is positioned on the...
  7. I tried to change my font and it kinda broke everything

I tried to change my font and it kinda broke everything: So like I was trying to change my font, so i did the whole thing with notepade and the registry file and it kinda broke some stuff and also did this: as in it replaced the : with a square. The main reason I was trying to fix it is because my text quality is super low in my...
  8. December 10 update broke my taskbar

December 10 update broke my taskbar: I caught my Win 10 Lenovo S145 laptop updating last night, so I waited for it to finish, then went to bed. This morning I find that my task bar is non-functional. I can only open a program if it has a shortcut on my desktop or if I go into a program folder and find the...
  9. My taskbar broke?

My taskbar broke?: Alright, so I'm just browsing the web, and out of NOWHERE my taskbar does this :[ATTACH]please give me answers of how to solve this! I can't see the time and date anymore, and it just looks overall bad....
  10. Win 10 broke my dll

Win 10 broke my dll: It now 7 months since the last Win 10 Spring update and my Hearts and Solitaire have had their dll broken again. Question in May about how to restore dynamic logic link was not answered. Annybody know how? Thanks BallyG#...