Windows 10: win 10 keeps asking me to sign in

Discus and support win 10 keeps asking me to sign in in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My windows 10 is causing me problems when I switch on after the MB is loaded it asks me to sign in every time, sometimes it just sets its self up as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by robsw#, Feb 19, 2020.

1. robsw# Win User

win 10 keeps asking me to sign in

My windows 10 is causing me problems when I switch on after the MB is loaded it asks me to sign in every time, sometimes it just sets its self up as a temp account.... when I shut down I loose all setting and have to reset everything from font to screen size

Rob

:)

robsw#, Feb 19, 2020

2. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Surface Pro: Sign-in asks for MS Account Password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Are you able to login to Windows?

I suggest you to again create PIN password and check if the issue persist

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all settings.

• Click on Accounts, under sign in options.

• Select Add PIN and check if the helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 19, 2020
  4. lse123 Win User

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

1. win 10 keeps asking me to sign in - Similar Threads - keeps asking sign

2. Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me: I have not login family.microsoft.com since a few months ago. I have enabled 2 factors authentication for my account. Today when I try to login with Chrome going to family.microsoft.com, I followed the procedure and authorize myself using Microsoft Authenticator app. I...
  3. Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me: I have not login family.microsoft.com since a few months ago. I have enabled 2 factors authentication for my account. Today when I try to login with Chrome going to family.microsoft.com, I followed the procedure and authorize myself using Microsoft Authenticator app. I...
  4. Windows 10 asks me for a password to sign in/

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 asks me for a password to sign in/: This is quite straight forward, but I'm annoyed with my computer. I never set it up to require a password to sign in, only a PIN. And I have Users must enter a username and password to use this PC. but it shouldn't be asking me for a password at all, only my PIN....
  5. Windows 10 asks me for a password to sign in/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 asks me for a password to sign in/: This is quite straight forward, but I'm annoyed with my computer. I never set it up to require a password to sign in, only a PIN. And I have Users must enter a username and password to use this PC. but it shouldn't be asking me for a password at all, only my PIN....
  6. windows 10 keeps asking me to sign in with my microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows 10 keeps asking me to sign in with my microsoft account: I newly installed Windows 10 Home on my granddaughter's computer. I couldn't find a way to enable a "local account" during the setup screens so I hit the skip I'll do it later button. About every 3 days now when she wakes the computer the setup screen for signing into your...
  7. microsoft keeps asking me to sign in after i have signed in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft keeps asking me to sign in after i have signed in: after i signed in, i get a notification saying i need to sign because of safety check due to security, i sign in and everythings fine, but asks me a good few times to do it, is this glitch?...
  8. Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Keep Asking me to Sign In

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Keep Asking me to Sign In: A pop up frequently appears saying that there is a problem with my Microsoft account and that I need to sign in again to fix it. If I do sign in, the problem "is resolved", but then the pop up appears again 5-10 minutes later. Usually I just ignore the pop up, since it...
  9. Microsoft Apps Keep Asking Me To Sign In

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Apps Keep Asking Me To Sign In: Hi, I have problems with Windows 10 (Build 18351). All Microsoft apps - One Drive, Store, Outlook, Powerpoint etc. etc. keep asking me to sign into my Windows account whenever I open them, even though I am logged into my PC OK with the account. This has been going on for...
  10. Laptop keeps asking me to set the date & keeps asking for Win act key?

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop keeps asking me to set the date & keeps asking for Win act key?: Date/Time problem: I have a Toshiba Satellite E45DW-C4210 laptop. Every time my laptop dies (battery runs or dies out) or when I restart my laptop (occasionally) it asks me to set the date and time. It always happens. https://i.imgur.com/3r2AMM1.jpg (After that it takes me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows keeps askinh.me to signout

2. win10 keeps asking for signin