Windows 10: Win 10 key with bitlocker id

Discus and support Win 10 key with bitlocker id in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I get my Windows 10 key with my with my bitlocker id.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by emde1, Apr 7, 2021.

1. emde1 Win User

Win 10 key with bitlocker id

How can I get my Windows 10 key with my with my bitlocker id.

:)

emde1, Apr 7, 2021

2. Recover BitLocker key from Key ID

It doesn't work. The specific device I need to recover the key is not on the list, neither an option to retrieve the BitLocker code using its Key ID as the blue screen says.

VictorWirz, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Win 10 key with bitlocker id

BitLocker Key ID - what is it used for?

Hello again,

Thank you for your help so far.

I tried your suggestion (manage-bde -protectors -get cWin 10 key with bitlocker id :) but did not obtain the BitLocker Key ID. I did, however get the BitLocker Recovery Key which is handy.

I still wish to be able to publicly post the the Key ID for management purposes. Do you have an idea how I can read it from an unknown PC?

Wayne

IslanderBC, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Win 10 key with bitlocker id

1. Win 10 key with bitlocker id - Similar Threads - key bitlocker

2. bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    bitlocker key: Just got the new Asus and it has prompted the key...I never setup! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key/6e3c78bf-597a-4bf1-b1c2-d60823b6bc89
  3. product key in bios dell computer is not recognized by bitlocker computer locked up how to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    product key in bios dell computer is not recognized by bitlocker computer locked up how to...: Hit the on button of previously normal functioning dell computer. The automatic repair doesn't work and the bitlock security has disabled the machine. I had previously written down the codes from the bios section and the security incryption does not recognize or even permit...
  4. Hard disk is locked with Bitlocker but keys in account are wrong

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hard disk is locked with Bitlocker but keys in account are wrong: My hard disk is locked with bitlocker but the keys in my microsoft account are wrong. When i enter the keys in the bitlocker recovery process, it says the key you have entered is not correct. How do i get the correct keys. I donot wish to lose my data for the mistakes of...
  5. Surface Go driver Update Changed Device Name, Bitlocker KeyID, AND RECOVERY KEY!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Go driver Update Changed Device Name, Bitlocker KeyID, AND RECOVERY KEY!: My Gen 1 Surface Go had been idle and needed a over years worth of Windows updates. After the final Windows Update, I updated a bunch of drivers using IObit Driver updater and setting a restore point. However, on restart I got the Blue Screen asking for my Recovery key. I...
  6. bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bitlocker key: can't find bitlocker key for my HP Envy laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key/e97f7f21-0734-457d-b393-9c19fcf809c1
  7. How get bitlocker recovery key i'm not add microsoft account for my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How get bitlocker recovery key i'm not add microsoft account for my laptop: Hi, I installed windows10 pro my office laptop, but i not made a microsoft account, While I was working today, suddenly lap was not open, I try to repair the laptop by using system recovery, it ask some bit locker recovery key, pls tell me how i get that key...
  8. Bitlocker recovery key

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bitlocker recovery key: Hi, I can not login my windows 10 computer. Normally I was sign in with windows hello face ID. Now it asks just password, no more face ID, and my password is not correct. However Im sure it is correct. I try to start in safe mode. It asks for bitlocker recovery key which I...
  9. Find bitlocker key

Find bitlocker key: Something happened and I am suddenly unable to log into Windows. I get a repair message that does not get me anywhere. If I reboot my laptop I get the same message over and over again. There are a few options available,, but they all require that I insert a bitlocker key. I...
  10. Bitlocker recovery key

Bitlocker recovery key: How do I enter it as it wont accept letters? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key/ad23d9a3-ddca-47d1-8520-0d35601d31db