Windows 10: win 10 key

Discus and support win 10 key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I build my new pc and wanted to use my old key from a win 10 all-in-one, but it does not work anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kuerbis10, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Kuerbis10 Win User

win 10 key

I build my new pc and wanted to use my old key from a win 10 all-in-one, but it does not work anymore.

:)

Kuerbis10, Dec 6, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Fresh Install of Win 10 without Serial Key?

Looking to reformat a laptops HDD, and then reinstall Win 10 fresh. The problem is it came pre-installed with Win 8 and I did the free upgrade to Win 10. How exactly would I re-format the HDD, reinstall Win 10 and ensure it reactivates properly? I don't see a Win 8 serial key anywhere in the contents of the box.

Flogger23m, Dec 6, 2019
  4. win 10 key

win 7 oem to win 10 free upgrade, install wants key. win 7 key does not work.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

win 10 key

1. win 10 key - Similar Threads - key

2. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  3. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  4. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 key > Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 key > Windows 11?: Hey there!I have a windows 10 key and I lost the disc to it. It came in disc form I believe and I upgraded to windows 11 and reset my pc - yet it de-activated. My brother-in-law has told me to sign out of and back into my Microsoft account but I don't know how to, and all I...
  6. Windows 10 key > Windows 11?

Windows 10 key > Windows 11?: Hey there!I have a windows 10 key and I lost the disc to it. It came in disc form I believe and I upgraded to windows 11 and reset my pc - yet it de-activated. My brother-in-law has told me to sign out of and back into my Microsoft account but I don't know how to, and all I...
  7. Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt key not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt key not working.: I have been using my Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt for over 3 years now, but suddenly the "B" key is not workning anymore, I have taken out the key and checked but it looks fine, any one knows how can I get support from microsoft? thanks in advanceEnrique...
  8. Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt key not working.

Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt key not working.: I have been using my Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt for over 3 years now, but suddenly the "B" key is not workning anymore, I have taken out the key and checked but it looks fine, any one knows how can I get support from microsoft? thanks in advanceEnrique...
  9. Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt key not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...

On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...: hello, I have a Lenovo yoga c740 lately I faced a hardware issue. I send it to the repair center, they fix the problem by changing an IC, after then, BitLocker on startup is asking me a key in order to proceed, noting that I didn't encrypt my disk before repairing it, and I...