Windows 10: Win 10 Language and region unable to unistall languages

Discus and support Win 10 Language and region unable to unistall languages in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem unable to uninstall languages. The installed languages don't appear on screen, in language and settings menu. I tried with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by panoskli, Feb 17, 2019.

1. panoskli Win User

Win 10 Language and region unable to unistall languages

Hi,

I have a problem unable to uninstall languages.

The installed languages don't appear on screen, in language and settings menu.

I tried with power shell with lang list command but in the last command I get an error.

Please anyone can help? Win 10 Language and region unable to unistall languages e3c1d452-e75f-437b-ae68-8ab1e9d277a2?upload=true.jpg

:)

panoskli, Feb 17, 2019
  2. kvenl Win User

Region settings: Unable to set default language!

Hi,

I get this error when setting my Region settings to English/Netherlands and restart Windows 10.

Error : "Unable to set default language !"

When I put it back to English/US then all is ok.

How can I get my Regio settings to English/Netherlands, which Windows itself gives it as a choice (!?)

Thank

Regards

Kees

Win 10 Language and region unable to unistall languages [​IMG]

Win 10 Language and region unable to unistall languages [​IMG]

kvenl, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Resetting language and regions

Hi Dee,

The option to reset the language and region can either be done in the Control Panel or the Settings app. Since you are having issues with the reset option, we would like to ask for additional information to help us provide the appropriate troubleshooting
    steps. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 is your PC running on?
    • Did you get an error after resetting the language and region?
    • In which language and region are you trying to reset it to?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Win 10 Language and region unable to unistall languages

Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Language and region unable to unistall languages

1. Win 10 Language and region unable to unistall languages - Similar Threads - Language region unable

2. Clock, ***Language*** and Region - Language is MISSING

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock, ***Language*** and Region - Language is MISSING: Hi everyone,language for each app windows - I use to have itI bought a new laptop and did all the windows updates but for some reason I do not see Clock, Language and Region - Just - Clock and RegionBy searching the web a bit I found here that it is a known bug since **2018**...
  3. Clock, ***Language*** and Region - Language is MISSING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock, ***Language*** and Region - Language is MISSING: Hi everyone,language for each app windows - I use to have itI bought a new laptop and did all the windows updates but for some reason I do not see Clock, Language and Region - Just - Clock and RegionBy searching the web a bit I found here that it is a known bug since **2018**...
  4. Clock, ***Language*** and Region - Language is MISSING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cortana Regions And Languages

in Cortana
    Cortana Regions And Languages: Cortana is not working again. It says 'Cortana isn't available In your region' Please tell all the available regions. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-regions-and-languages/65d4c67b-5d92-4347-b44e-fbc84d40064d
  6. Edge language/region

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge language/region: So I've changed from Chrome to Edge recently. It's all nice and have no problem with transition but there's one thing that annoys the $hit out of me. Why doesn't Edge stick to the language/region settings of my system? It keeps changing to 'local' language and region...
  7. Region and Language

Region and Language: I have added a wrong region, how to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/region-and-language/5671547b-e950-4c77-b2af-554944ba5676
  8. Region and language

Region and language: I want to change my language to English, however when I go to the Region and Language section nothing appears what can i do to fix this? Here is a screenshot to see what happens [ATTACH]...
  9. Region & Language

Region & Language: Why doesn't Region & Language show up? It has been about this for 3 months. I updated and restarted the computer many times. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/region-language/c7470674-2f84-44b1-a4f8-73b6f19df89b
  10. Region & language blank

Region & language blank: Today I found something wrong with my new system, the region & language setting page totally blank. I tried a lots of settings even login to safe mode, but still same. That makes me no chance to setup language and can't download any other languages. I don't know what to do...