Windows 10: Win 10 laptop keeps freezing during videos

Discus and support Win 10 laptop keeps freezing during videos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Every now and then when I'm watching netflix or youtube my laptop freezes, any idea what it could be guys? OS Build 19041.630 169238 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by beniwill, Nov 26, 2020.

1. beniwill Win User

Win 10 laptop keeps freezing during videos

Every now and then when I'm watching netflix or youtube my laptop freezes, any idea what it could be guys? OS Build 19041.630

:)

beniwill, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 laptop keeps freezing during videos

1. Win 10 laptop keeps freezing during videos - Similar Threads - laptop keeps freezing

2. Laptop Keeps Freezing, Randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Keeps Freezing, Randomly: hi guys i really need some advice, my laptop started freezing recently and its so random, i've tried overloading it, i've tried doing basic tasks and iv also just started it up and it keep freezing, it stutters for a few seconds then stops, and stays stuck until i force...
  3. PC completely freezes during video playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC completely freezes during video playback: Any time I watch back one of the videos on any of my hard drives the video randomly stops and my PC just freezes up after about 2 mins of watching. sometimes i can close the media player and move the mouse around but nothing will work. Also sometimes i can hit Ctrl Alt Del...
  4. Computer repeatedly freezing during video calls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer repeatedly freezing during video calls: Hello! I have an XPS 13 9365. Manufactured in 2017. Windows 10, 64 bit. BIOS 1.5.0. Processor i7 CPU @ 1.3 GHz, 16gb ram I have had trouble in both Google Meet as well as Zoom in having sustained conversations without having my computer freeze up. It usually happens every...
  5. My Laptop Keeps Freezing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop Keeps Freezing: My laptop freezes randomly and requires a hard shutdown for it work. I have already factory reset, clean install, and downgrade. My windows 10 still freezes. I have done RAM checks and it's fine. Every driver is on the latest update. The only time it doesn't freeze is when I...
  6. New Laptop keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Laptop keeps freezing: So i got a new laptop, and I was going to install a different ram stick that was 16gb instead of 4, and I put in another m.2 ssd, since the original was only 128gb. I have the motile 14 ryzen 3 in case anyone needs to know, but does anyone have any suggestions? I have seen...
  7. Laptop keeps freezing and no responce

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop keeps freezing and no responce: My laptop keeps freezing and nothing responds. I start task manager and nothing is running it reports! I can't even power off except fordoing ctrl alt delete and restart it. It's becoming an everyday occurrence. I am thinking in going back to windows 7. I wish Microsoft would...
  8. Laptop shutdown during WIn 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop shutdown during WIn 10 installation: Hi,, I've got a small problem. I've tried to install Win 10 twice, always with the same results. I download OS with Media Creation Tool, everything goes smoothly and it starts the installation. During the 2nd step (drivers installation) one of the fans starts going crazy...
  9. Video routinely freezes during playback under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Video routinely freezes during playback under Windows 10: When Windows 10 came out, I upgraded to it as soon as it was allowable. I had the following issue immediately after upgrading: * Every 60 seconds the video of any movie (mkv/mp4/avi) seems to freeze for 1-2 secs, but the audio continues just fine while the video then...
  10. Win 10 keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 keeps freezing: Windows 10 Desktop 8GB Ram-64 bit Please advise what other specs I should post. After last update on 9-14-17 computer works great until I actually try to do something. For example, I ran a software program that converts video files. This program usually works very...