Windows 10: Win 10 laptop keeps freezing during videos

Discus and support Win 10 laptop keeps freezing during videos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Every now and then when I'm watching netflix or youtube my laptop freezes, any idea what it could be guys? OS Build 19041.630 169238 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by beniwill, Nov 26, 2020.

1. beniwill Win User

Win 10 laptop keeps freezing during videos

Every now and then when I'm watching netflix or youtube my laptop freezes, any idea what it could be guys? OS Build 19041.630

:)

beniwill, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 laptop keeps freezing during videos

1. Win 10 laptop keeps freezing during videos - Similar Threads - laptop keeps freezing

2. Skype video freezing during call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype video freezing during call: Skype video keeps freezing during a call from UK to BC Canada.Always had a issue with skype and even now with Fibre Broadband of 23Mbps using wifi or ethernet of 26Mbps, fully updated. No matter whether my VPN is used or not using a HP laptop.The canadian connection using...
  3. Skype video freezing during call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype video freezing during call: Skype video keeps freezing during a call from UK to BC Canada.Always had a issue with skype and even now with Fibre Broadband of 23Mbps using wifi or ethernet of 26Mbps, fully updated. No matter whether my VPN is used or not using a HP laptop.The canadian connection using...
  4. Laptop freeze during installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freeze during installation: I have been experiencing some difficulties with my laptop eluktronics p650hp freezing randomly, especially when typing, so I decided to restore the Windows without losing my files. During the process of installation though, at 9% the system froze, and it's been that way for...
  5. Laptop freeze during installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop freeze during installation: I have been experiencing some difficulties with my laptop eluktronics p650hp freezing randomly, especially when typing, so I decided to restore the Windows without losing my files. During the process of installation though, at 9% the system froze, and it's been that way for...
  6. Laptop freeze during installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 keep freezing during and after installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keep freezing during and after installation: hey, i just bought new ssd to install new os win 10 into my old pc. i use usb creations media tool to install the os. everthing went normal until it started freeze in “just a moment” title, after setting my configuration.i tried hard restart hold power button and it finally...
  8. PC completely freezes during video playback

PC completely freezes during video playback: Any time I watch back one of the videos on any of my hard drives the video randomly stops and my PC just freezes up after about 2 mins of watching. sometimes i can close the media player and move the mouse around but nothing will work. Also sometimes i can hit Ctrl Alt Del...
  9. Computer repeatedly freezing during video calls

Computer repeatedly freezing during video calls: Hello! I have an XPS 13 9365. Manufactured in 2017. Windows 10, 64 bit. BIOS 1.5.0. Processor i7 CPU @ 1.3 GHz, 16gb ram I have had trouble in both Google Meet as well as Zoom in having sustained conversations without having my computer freeze up. It usually happens every...
  10. Win 10 keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 keeps freezing: Windows 10 Desktop 8GB Ram-64 bit Please advise what other specs I should post. After last update on 9-14-17 computer works great until I actually try to do something. For example, I ran a software program that converts video files. This program usually works very...