Windows 10: Win 10 laptop reinstall through android with no sd card.

Discus and support Win 10 laptop reinstall through android with no sd card. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What i want to accomplish is installing win10 iso image from my phone to my pc without an sd card.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shatteredpane, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Win 10 laptop reinstall through android with no sd card.

What i want to accomplish is installing win10 iso image from my phone to my pc without an sd card.

:)

Shatteredpane, Dec 6, 2018

2. BLU Win Jr. SD Card issue

Hi Bob!

Thanks for writing on the Windows Phone Forum.

If I have understood the issue, your Win Jr. doesn’t recognize your SD Card.

Try to perform these steps until your phone will recognize the SD card (for a max number of 5).

• Switch off the phone.
    • Pick the SD card out.
    • Switch on the Phone.
    • Switch off the phone.
    • Insert the SD Card.
    • Check if the phone has detected it.
    • If no, repeat the sequence from point 1.

Bye,

Salvatore S., Dec 6, 2018
  3. SD Card issues

OK - I just got this Asus Transformer Book with Windows 10 on it. I have a SD card that is formatted to ExFAT, and I keep getting the "read only" error. I know to go to the security settings, the problem is I don't have that tab on the card. I have it on the main drive, just not for the SD. I can't got to NTFS, because this SD is going into an Android tablet... Suggestions? And sorry in advance if this has been answered - my Google Fu is weak today...

cwaterhouse, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Win 10 laptop reinstall through android with no sd card.

Why can I see files on the SD card on Android, but not on Windows?

I have a backup process from my phone that seems to be working well, but I'm confused about why this is happening:

1. I move files on my phone (android 7.0.1) to my external storage (micro sd card 64GB) [free space was 1.4GB]
    2. turn off phone, remove sd card, put into USB sd card reader, plug USB into computer
    3. Open explorer windows (2: one for the sd card, one for the destination dir)
    4. Move/Delete files
    5. Confirm in Windows Explorer that free space is created [~7GB used of 64GB], files are gone from SD and spot-check that they are readable in backup location
    6. eject drive safely, remove USB reader, remove card from reader, insert card into phone, turn phone on
    7. Check external sd card using Total Commander on my Android, see the "moved" files still there, readable, reporting at full size, while free space is also still there [Total Commander Android reporting ~7GB used].

I'm not doing any kind of secure delete, so I'm not overwriting the files with zeroes or anything like that...

I assume that Windows is deleting the headers and leaving the files intact, but Total Commander should not see these files, right?

What is happening here? Why can I still see the files on the SD Card using TotalCommander on Android, but not on Windows?

NOTE: the sd card is definitely NOT write protected.

Metagrapher, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 laptop reinstall through android with no sd card.

1. Win 10 laptop reinstall through android with no sd card. - Similar Threads - laptop reinstall through

2. Sd card not found in win 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sd card not found in win 10 laptop: I've drawn a blank in my first question about this. In short the card is ok did work in my HP laptop but does not now. There is no driver in the USB contoller group in Device Manager. There is a Realtek Card reader in list of programmes so I do I activate this in Device...
  3. Sd card not found in win 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sd card not found in win 10 laptop: I've drawn a blank in my first question about this. In short the card is ok did work in my HP laptop but does not now. There is no driver in the USB contoller group in Device Manager. There is a Realtek Card reader in list of programmes so I do I activate this in Device...
  4. Sd card not found in win 10 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Sony Vaio Laptop SD Card Not Working on Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony Vaio Laptop SD Card Not Working on Win 10: After inserting memory card windows ask for format but format was not done by system.Disk management shows following error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-vaio-laptop-sd-card-not-working-on-win-10/9f5a3d0b-a2c0-4a89-882a-c4a719097a1d
  6. SD card

SD card: I have recently had my Acer laptop serviced and the tech talked me into installing windows 10 and I hate it . can someone pleas tell me how I can view the contents of an SD card ? On windows 7 I used to go to my drive menu and just select it from there. thx...
  7. Win 10 1903 SD card issues

Win 10 1903 SD card issues: Hi all, Common issue it appears but I've just done a clean install of 1903 and my SD card is no longer working. I've compared it to another user with the same HP Elitebook 840 G3 and I have the same driver and the card works on his machine. However he's running an older...
  8. Upgraded to Win 10 & SD Card Reader not Working

Upgraded to Win 10 & SD Card Reader not Working: Hi All, My card reader is working as far as device manager is concerned BUT it is not making ding dong or Ping Pong sound when i insert it. i have tried new drivers, un-install & Re install etc and im at my wits end Please can anyone help?...
  9. Win 10 laptop reinstall through android with no sd card.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 laptop reinstall through android with no sd card.: Hello i fubared my win10 home edition by accidentaly deleting system critical data from the c drive. I have an Alcatel 7 phone im trying to use as a pen drive to install the win 10 iso image i downloaded onto the phone. The pc "HP Pavilion" cannot connect to the internet...
  10. SD card

SD card: Windows 10 does not detect my SD card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/sd-card/cecf9cf6-ad80-43c5-8b57-3c0b84d4305f