Windows 10: Win 10 last update Aug 2019

Discus and support Win 10 last update Aug 2019 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, after the last update my device wont start anymore. Windows 10 is stucked on the login screen. I insert my pin code but instead of load the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Salvo Di Fazio, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Win 10 last update Aug 2019

Hi,

after the last update my device wont start anymore.

Windows 10 is stucked on the login screen. I insert my pin code but instead of load the desktop the login screen appear again.

Any help?

:)

Salvo Di Fazio, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 26, 2019
  3. How to get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/win...019#377msgdesc

IronZorg89, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Win 10 last update Aug 2019

Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 last update Aug 2019

1. Win 10 last update Aug 2019 - Similar Threads - last update Aug

2. Aug 10 2022 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aug 10 2022 Update: After this update, the browser on my second screen, run through a HDMI cord, is now increased in size. But when I drag it back to the laptop screen it returns to normal size. I've tried zooming out, etc, playing with the view and no luck getting it back to normal. Resolutions...
  3. Aug 10 2022 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aug 10 2022 Update: After this update, the browser on my second screen, run through a HDMI cord, is now increased in size. But when I drag it back to the laptop screen it returns to normal size. I've tried zooming out, etc, playing with the view and no luck getting it back to normal. Resolutions...
  4. Latest win 10 update, night of 29 Aug 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest win 10 update, night of 29 Aug 2019: Why after this update, most for my documents stored on my hard drive automatically converted to PDF. If I wanted the damn things to be stored as a PDF I would have saved it that way. And why in the hell does MS not let us know about what the updates are going to change!!!I...
  5. last 2 win 10 updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    last 2 win 10 updates: Since the last 2 updates, when I start Edge my screen has began blinking again, also when using other apps the sound cuts in and out. I spend most of time fixing things on win 10, searching for "CORRECT" solution which very seldom getting the correct answer. So disgusted...
  6. Win 10 update on Aug 20, and another update on 21.

Win 10 update on Aug 20, and another update on 21.: Just wanted to thank you all at Microsuck for f-ing up my day. Your latest update deleted ALL of the icons on my desktop. Some files, and my complete internet history including all of my saved passwords, along with my Google Maps saved places. I'm still looking to find...
  7. Aug 9, 2019 Update bugs

Aug 9, 2019 Update bugs: I downloaded and installed the "critical" Windows update on August 9. Backblaze would not start until the 18th. Dropbox still will not start. Outlook says "Outlook data file cannot be accessed." So, I have no new email since the update except with my outlook account....
  8. the aug update killed my Pc running win 10,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the aug update killed my Pc running win 10,: after the aug update my comp pic will not boot , no boot light ,keyboard monitor,tried hard restart, hit power 4 time ,f8 . it just killed it no way to input anything...
  9. Last update in Win 10 ISSUE

Last update in Win 10 ISSUE: Since the last upgrade was performed both of my computers are having a specific issue, when a go to the desktop and right click on the mouse and go to PERSONALIZE to get ot my themes, it opens but if freezes and cannot make any changes like background, theme, etc..., I...
  10. The last Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The last Win 10 Update: HELP!! following the last Windows 10 update on my desktop PC I have internet problems, when using the MS trouble shooters I get the message's "required protocols are missing" and/or "service registration is missing or corrupt". Plus I cannot reset my Microsoft account, I...