Windows 10: Win 10 latest update and PC restarting spontaneously.

Discus and support Win 10 latest update and PC restarting spontaneously. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed the latest Win 10 update. It is now up to date. But after installation my PC restarts spontaneously. This happens at least twice a day. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by K. A. Chacko, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Win 10 latest update and PC restarting spontaneously.

I installed the latest Win 10 update. It is now up to date. But after installation my PC restarts spontaneously. This happens at least twice a day. I ran the Win Update troubleshooter, with no help. What is the solution?

:)

K. A. Chacko, Aug 14, 2019

2. PC won't restart after latest win 10 update

I have two PCs that had a problem restarting after the latest update. One installed a previous version and one says it's launching a repair but is locked with a black blank screen. Any suggestions?

teamfleming, Aug 14, 2019
  3. CCleaner and the latest win 10 update..

W 10 directed me to the d/l so i just reinstalled.

I had a banner notification when i restarted after the update....clicking on the banner took me straight to Piriform

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Win 10 latest update and PC restarting spontaneously.

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 latest update and PC restarting spontaneously.

1. Win 10 latest update and PC restarting spontaneously. - Similar Threads - latest update restarting

2. Spontaneous restart of the computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spontaneous restart of the computer: While browsing the web, the screen goes black, the sound gets stuck, and then the computer restarts. I ran into this error in the event viewer:0x00000116 0xffffa703044b7010, 0xfffff8045faa5720, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004What could be wrong? How to fix it? Thanks...
  3. Spontaneous restart of the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spontaneous restart of the computer: While browsing the web, the screen goes black, the sound gets stuck, and then the computer restarts. I ran into this error in the event viewer:0x00000116 0xffffa703044b7010, 0xfffff8045faa5720, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004What could be wrong? How to fix it? Thanks...
  4. Spontaneous restart of the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win 10 Pro spontaneous lockup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Pro spontaneous lockup: Hello, I have a network of 8 Win10 Pro Hp machines. Every 2 weeks or so one specific machine will lock up usually overnight . I cannot activate the screens to see anything. I must do a hard reboot to correct the problem. Oddly enough, when this occurs, none of the other...
  6. Latest Win 10 Update & Restart ** Always Resets Win 10 original settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Win 10 Update & Restart ** Always Resets Win 10 original settings: The latest "Update & Restart" dialog Oct 2020 on my Win 10 Laptop reset Win 10 back to initial settings, Edge as default browser, all original settings from the original install. Most of the software appears uninstalled or unresponsive, Solitaire suite, most apps show just a...
  7. Latest Win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Win 10 update.: I downloaded the latest update about 2 weeks ago. When I went to transfer photo from my camera to computer I found that I was unable to. I got a response saying that I needed to download an app from the store. When I tried the store I was unable to access that as well. Has...
  8. Latest Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Win 10 Update: Today my laptop did an auto win 10 update. When finished it turned off. Tried to restart but got error message saying there is an issue and rebooted again. Went thru this several times and did a repair twice but this did not work. Finally I had to do a reset. Another...
  9. Latest Win 10 Updates !!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win 10 Updates !!!: Anyone had fun today with 10 updates? They went into my pc this morning and since then its taken me an hour and a half to get to the point where I can type this. The pc booted up, no image. Had to reset to default Samsung flat screen to get it to come 'alive'. Then the...
  10. Latest Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win 10 Update: [img] My PC now updated .. that took a long time, but here in Darkest Africa. I only have an "up to 4 Mbps" ADSL connection. I also see that this is my 100th post on TenForums *Smile This is a great forum, and the willingness of everybody to help less knowledgeable...