Windows 10: Win 10 Left Click doesn't work on Start menu / Edge / other settings

Discus and support Win 10 Left Click doesn't work on Start menu / Edge / other settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Win 10 Left Click doesn't work on Start menu / Edge / other settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DRCMA, Dec 1, 2018.

1. DRCMA Win User

Win 10 Left Click doesn't work on Start menu / Edge / other settings

:)

DRCMA, Dec 1, 2018

2. MY WINDOWS 10 START MENU DOESN΄T WORK. CRITICAL ERROR

MY WINDOWS 10 START MENU DOESN΄T WORK. CRITICAL ERROR

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE WAYS FOR HOW TO FIX THAT

Loren Papa, Dec 1, 2018
  3. CD-ROM doesn`t work with win 10

After I installed Win 10 my CD ROM doesn`t work any longer. Does somebody have an solution?

geirrykhus, Dec 1, 2018
  4. AB_721 Win User

windows 10 start menu doesn´t work

Hello,

I have the same problem existing for more than 2 weeks ago. When trying select start menu I received message "critical mistake, start menu doesnt work. We´ll try to fix it next time you log on" and "immidetly logg off".

I tried everything, fsc scan (no corupted filles found), dism, powershell(attempt reinstall apps with offered commands), wsreset.exe, booting in safe mode (in safe mode the start menu also doesn´t work), etc.... but without succes. I log on with microsoft
    account. I had no installed new applications for a while.

Sorry for bad english...

Anton

AB_721, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 Left Click doesn't work on Start menu / Edge / other settings - Similar Threads - Left Click doesn't

2. Window start menu right click doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window start menu right click doesn't work: Right click on start menu doesn't work, try doing a reset but it crashs, or no change made. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-start-menu-right-click-doesnt-work/7dbfc067-10e9-4860-b3ee-dfe2388e7c79
  3. Start Menu, Search Bar, Settings, Edge and Others Not Working After Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Menu, Search Bar, Settings, Edge and Others Not Working After Reset: Hello! After wiping my computer and reinstalling windows the start menu stopped working. every time I click on the start menu the cursor shows it loading for a second then nothing happens, same with the notification center. The search bar wont work either, but it shows no...
  4. "PHOTOS" IS ON MY WIN 10 START MENU. It doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "PHOTOS" IS ON MY WIN 10 START MENU. It doesn't work.: "PHOTOS" IS ON MY WIN 10 START MENU. It doesn't work. Attempts to download the app from MS Store says "I (you) already own it." When i click it from the start menu , it attempts to download updates but just sits there and spins. I'm signed in to MS Store...
  5. Start menu doesn't click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu doesn't click: one machine we manage doesn't open the start menu when clcked. when a local user logs on to this machine with Admin rights the Start menu does not work. Also when i remote onto the pc I can't elevate permissions or install our remote app. We can't access things like...
  6. start menu, setting menu, ms edge not working

start menu, setting menu, ms edge not working: i have a surface pro 2017 i5 128GB very low responding and windows keep updating very often, so i decided to do a reset delete all files, i didn't do the backup since i think that setting etc was not best after reset, i found the start menu, setting menu, search, not...
  7. Cannot change Start menu settings for "Left Click opens:"

Cannot change Start menu settings for "Left Click opens:": Just upgraded from 8.1 to Win 10. I want to change the Settings for Classic Start Menu 4.2.1. I right click on the Start button, open Settings. Pop is on the Controls tab. I want to change the default for "Left Click opens" from Classic Start menu to the Windows 10 Start...
  8. Unable to Left-Click on Windows 10 Start Menu, But Right Click Works

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to Left-Click on Windows 10 Start Menu, But Right Click Works: I ran the System File Checker as suggested; it detected no problems. I have two PCs with Windows 10. On the one that I upgraded to Windows 10 most recently, I have no problem. On the one that I upgraded about 9 months before that (it is a Samsung laptop), I can only access...
  9. The Windows "Start" button on taskbar doesn't work with left-click

in Windows 10 Support
    The Windows "Start" button on taskbar doesn't work with left-click: I have four computers running Win10. On two of them the windows "Start" button on the task bar doesn't work. So I can't get to Settings or Apps. I can right click on the Start button and get the "right-click menu". All of the other task bar buttons work. What's going on...
  10. Windows 10 start menu key left click options not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start menu key left click options not working: Good day, good people. My windows 10 left click menu doesn't bring up the menu tray anymore since after I shut down my system using the alt+f4 combination keys. Likewise, neither the running apps tray nor the network one opens up on left click. I also cannot multitask anymore...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why doesnt left click start work

2. left click window start

3. left click doesnt work on start

4. left click doesnt open windows menu