Windows 10: Win 10 Lenovo legion 5 laptop sudden Lag

Discus and support Win 10 Lenovo legion 5 laptop sudden Lag in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop specs: AMD Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: RTX 2060 mobilesuddenly my pc CPU and GPU don't go above 50 % utilization as it effect fps in gamesit make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AOZahran, Apr 23, 2022.

1. AOZahran Win User

Win 10 Lenovo legion 5 laptop sudden Lag

my laptop specs: AMD Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: RTX 2060 mobilesuddenly my pc CPU and GPU don't go above 50 % utilization as it effect fps in gamesit make opening folder take a longer time like a secondand opening an app take 2 secondsI tried to use system config to diagnostic startup it solved the problem but I did not know which service is causing the problem so I don't know what to do.those are the services run:

:)

AOZahran, Apr 23, 2022
  2. sygnus21 Win User

Lenovo Legion 5 15

No suggestions but want to say nice laptop. They also seem to be popular being they're currently unavailable

That said my only suggestion would be to take time to learn the laptop yourself.

Enjoy *Smile

sygnus21, Apr 23, 2022
  3. Lenovo Legion 5 wakes from Sleep even after disabling waking

My Lenovo Legion 5 (82AU00BVUS) keeps waking from sleep, even though I've taken all sorts of steps to prevent it. WinVer: 20H2 (19042.867)

System bios info:
    SMBIOSBIOSVersion
    EFCN38WW

Here's what I've done so far:

1. Disable wake timers

I completely disabled wake timers in Power Options:

Win 10 Lenovo legion 5 laptop sudden Lag [​IMG]

2. Checked wake_armed devices

I checked which devices are "wake_armed" in powercfg. Armed devices include the keyboard, and the ethernet port of an external dock, which is strange because when I look in device manager at that ethernet port, the enable wake is disabled, so something isn't adding up right.

3. Check Device Manager

In Device Manager, I checked on the eXtensible Host Controller that you see mentioned above as the cause of the last wake event. There's only one such controller:

And the device properties:

As you can see, according to device manager properties, the device isn't allowed to wake up the computer - and yet it did.

And remember how it said that the Plugable ethernet was wake_armed? Well check this out:

4. Check Event Viewer

Event viewer confirms the eXtensible host controller as the cause of the wake event:

The system has returned from a low power state.

Sleep Time: ‎2021‎-‎03‎-‎25T21:37:43.268198000Z
    Wake Time: ‎2021‎-‎03‎-‎25T22:46:01.919720100Z

Wake Source: Device -Intel(R) USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.10 (Microsoft)
    Summary

1. In power settings, wake from sleep is disabled entirely.
    2. The system is being woke by a device that, in device manager, shows isn't even allowed to wake up the computer.
    3. Another device (plugable ethernet) shows in powercfg that it is wake_armed, even though its power configuration in device manager says the opposite.

Something crazy is going on here. How do I stop this computer from waking up?

technonaut, Apr 23, 2022
  4. Win 10 Lenovo legion 5 laptop sudden Lag

Lenovo Legion 5 15

I have just bought a Lenovo Legion 5.
    Ryzen 7 5800H
    Nvidia RTX3070 8Gb
    16Gb Hyper X Impact 3200
    1 Tb Samsung 980 NVMe 3x4 M.2 SSD
    QHD x 165Hz screen
    Windows 10 21H1
    This is the fastest thing I have ever used. Until June this year all I had was a Chromebook, then I bought an Asus PN50-E1 and I thought that was fast, what have I been missing all these years.
    Anyone else out there got one of these Legions, if so, got any advice on how best set this up to get the max out of it.

Tec numb nuts, Apr 23, 2022
Thema:

Win 10 Lenovo legion 5 laptop sudden Lag

1. Win 10 Lenovo legion 5 laptop sudden Lag - Similar Threads - Lenovo legion laptop

2. lenovo legion 5 15ach6h bsod whea_uncorrectable_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lenovo legion 5 15ach6h bsod whea_uncorrectable_error: hello my laptop, Lenovo legion, has been having random BSOD error code: whea_uncorrectable_error.i upgraded the bios and downgrade it, but i still have the same problem, mostly when it's unplugged.so far, a reinstalled Windows made sure every drive and window is up-to-date,...
  3. lenovo legion 5 15ach6h bsod whea_uncorrectable_error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lenovo legion 5 15ach6h bsod whea_uncorrectable_error: hello my laptop, Lenovo legion, has been having random BSOD error code: whea_uncorrectable_error.i upgraded the bios and downgrade it, but i still have the same problem, mostly when it's unplugged.so far, a reinstalled Windows made sure every drive and window is up-to-date,...
  4. Win 10 Lenovo legion 5 laptop sudden Lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Lenovo legion 5 laptop sudden Lag: my laptop specs: AMD Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: RTX 2060 mobilesuddenly my pc CPU and GPU don't go above 50 % utilization as it effect fps in gamesit make opening folder take a longer time like a secondand opening an app take 2 secondsI tried to use system config to diagnostic startup...
  5. Win 10 Lenovo legion 5 laptop sudden Lag

Win 10 Lenovo legion 5 laptop sudden Lag: my laptop specs: AMD Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: RTX 2060 mobilesuddenly my pc CPU and GPU don't go above 50 % utilization as it effect fps in gamesit make opening folder take a longer time like a secondand opening an app take 2 secondsI tried to use system config to diagnostic startup...
  6. win 10 laptop sudden Lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 laptop sudden Lag: my laptop specs: AMD Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: RTX 2060 mobilesuddenly my pc CPU and GPU don't go above 50 % utilization at it effect fps in gamesit make opening folder take a longer time like a secondand opening an app take 2 secondsi tried to use system config to diagnostic startup...
  7. win 10 laptop sudden Lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 10 laptop sudden Lag: my laptop specs: AMD Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: RTX 2060 mobilesuddenly my pc CPU and GPU don't go above 50 % utilization at it effect fps in gamesit make opening folder take a longer time like a secondand opening an app take 2 secondsi tried to use system config to diagnostic startup...
  8. win 10 laptop sudden Lag

9. Lenovo Legion 5 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Legion 5 15: I have just bought a Lenovo Legion 5. Ryzen 7 5800H Nvidia RTX3070 8Gb 16Gb Hyper X Impact 3200 1 Tb Samsung 980 NVMe 3x4 M.2 SSD QHD x 165Hz screen Windows 10 21H1 This is the fastest thing I have ever used. Until June this year all I had was a Chromebook, then I bought an...
  10. Windows update problem on lenovo legion 5 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update problem on lenovo legion 5 laptop: When I open windows update this app is still looking for some updates. After many minutes I get a notification that error appeared. I see in windows update that after installing some updates appeared some problems and this could help me out: 0x80080005 When I want to...