Windows 10: Win 10 licence help

Discus and support Win 10 licence help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone ! I could use some info about windows 10 licences that I could not find anywhere. I recently installed win 10 on my pc and entered my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/destruction_100, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Win 10 licence help

Hi everyone ! I could use some info about windows 10 licences that I could not find anywhere.

I recently installed win 10 on my pc and entered my microsoft account there - which I got because I had old windows phone . Now I wanted to bought product key and activate it , BUT my pc says - activated via digital licence connected with your microsoft account.

Then I went on my microsoft account page and there are 2 devices connected - phone and pc.

So how do I make sure know if own win 10 licence from having windows 10 mobile licence, does this work this way ?

I will be thankful for any answers and articles shared.

submitted by /u/destruction_100
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/destruction_100, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Kol12 Win User

Get Windows 10 with a Win 7 licence.

Is it still possible to get a free Windows 10 licence with a legitimate Win 7 licence? Somebody I know wants Win 10 put on their notebook. This How to Geek article suggests it is but I'm unsure if it's still current and whether it can be done with the Win 10 1903 installation media...

You Can Still Get Windows 10 for Free With a Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 Key

Kol12, Nov 14, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 14, 2019
  4. silkstone Win User

Win 10 licence help

Get a Windows 10 licence for free if you register on Windows Insider

Yeah.

I installed the preview on 3 computers and I have 2xWin8 pro and 1xWin8 pro WMC licences already. I'm wondering if there will be a way to convert my Win 8 licences to Win 10 ones without having to install the full OS and go through the upgrade route.

I'm also hoping that my retail license will remain retail as I plan to upgrade a little after skylake is released.

silkstone, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 licence help

1. Win 10 licence help - Similar Threads - licence help

2. If I re-install windows 10 from 32 bit to 64 bit will i loose my licence?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I re-install windows 10 from 32 bit to 64 bit will i loose my licence?: I have windows 10 home 32x installed on my computer but my processor is x64. Windows is activated with a digital licence linked to my Microsoft account. If i use windows 10 media creation tool will I loose my licence after installing windows 10 home x64? submitted by...
  3. How to Downgrade from windows 1803 to 1703 without loosing licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Downgrade from windows 1803 to 1703 without loosing licence: My windows updated from Windows 1703 to Windows 1803. After that, my laptop is getting very slow. So when I contacted asus, (my laptop is ASUS) They confirmed that my model doesn't support any version other than 1703 or 1709. I can't downgrade to previous version in...
  4. how can i shift the retail licence of microsoft to another laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can i shift the retail licence of microsoft to another laptop: how can i shift the retail licence of microsoft to another laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account/27b0002c-64a2-4633-955d-8d7b4927febf"
  5. Got new PC with Windows 10 home (digital licence) want to transfer to Windows 10 pro from...

Got new PC with Windows 10 home (digital licence) want to transfer to Windows 10 pro from...: Hello, Got new PC with Windows 10 home (digital licence) want to transfer to Windows 10 pro which runs on the old pc. Both have a digital licence which is linked to my MS account and both activated. How should I proceed? Thanks in advance, Jos Z...
  6. Moving a digital licence

Moving a digital licence: Hello! I recently had to change out my motherboard on my computer and ended up having to reinstall windows as it kept giving me the blue screen of death. I have a digital license for windows that I can see on my account for my computer (I was told i should ensure I have...
  7. Licence will expire, but I have it activated

Licence will expire, but I have it activated: Hello Microsoft; I recently got this message stating that my Windows 10 Pro licence will expire soon, but I have it activated using an activation service. I had to backup everything, and update my computer to the current build, in order to prepare for this. Because I'm...
  8. help for new purchasing of windows 10 licence key

help for new purchasing of windows 10 licence key: i have installed a pirated version of windows 7 32 bit in my pc now i would like to purchase windows 10 64 bit for my PC i have visited this site...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Licence Expiring - looking for help

Windows 10 Pro Licence Expiring - looking for help: I have an HP Elitebook Folio 9470m purchased from a private seller about 6 months ago in late September or early October of 2017. Within the last week I have been getting a pop-up saying that the Windows Licence is about to expire. The seller had Windows 7 Pro running on...
  10. Help - Please UNCONFUSE me -- Licence and keys (Retail upgrade)

in Windows 10 Support
    Help - Please UNCONFUSE me -- Licence and keys (Retail upgrade): Hi there Upgraded to DIFFERENT machines from activated W8.1 Pro and W7 Ultimate. Checking versions with SLMGR /DLI I see the Windows partial product Key is the same - *********3V66T on both machines which I believe is the generic one but the PRODUCT ID is actually...