Windows 10: win 10 loading problem

Discus and support win 10 loading problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The screen photos shown during initial power on loading period are out of focus. This used to be a very interesting thing to view while powering up but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by waltKreiling, Jul 17, 2020.

1. win 10 loading problem

The screen photos shown during initial power on loading period are out of focus. This used to be a very interesting thing to view while powering up but changed with a recent upgrade. I'm on Win 10. I would like to correct the focus on these screen photos, but how ?

:)

waltKreiling, Jul 17, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Win 10 1511 10586

Been on Win 10 for about 6 weeks upgraded from Win 7. Win Update listed Above update avail. Loaded it but it failed at restart. Could not then restart PC. Used repair disk to boot and system restore back to orig Win 10 ver. Got error 0x80000fff problem
    during restore which appears to be a vista / win 7 restore issue. Fix will not run on Win 10. Any suggestions

WilliamMurdoch, Jul 17, 2020
  4. jwb1965 Win User

win 10 loading problem

win 10 upgrade crashes computer and will not load windows

PC Win7 64 bit. I tried to do Win 10 upgrade and not save files or apps. PC crashed during upgrade. I tried all the steps listed. It would not let me load image disks that I had made or the system repair disk. I tried to restore to factory setting.
    That didn't work. Now the computer tries to load windows but its tells me the computer was shut down improperly and restarts with the same message. It will not start in save mode.

jwb1965, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

win 10 loading problem

1. win 10 loading problem - Similar Threads - loading problem

2. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  3. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  4. The problem of Windows not loading when installing fedora

The problem of Windows not loading when installing fedora: Hi all, I recently installed Fedora alongside Windows and Fedora works fine, but when I click on Windows in Grub, the computer resets and Windows won't boot. I thought Grub chose the wrong partition to boot Windows from, so I changed it. I did this, but the problem was not...
  5. The problem of Windows not loading when installing fedora

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The problem of Windows not loading when installing fedora: Hi all, I recently installed Fedora alongside Windows and Fedora works fine, but when I click on Windows in Grub, the computer resets and Windows won't boot. I thought Grub chose the wrong partition to boot Windows from, so I changed it. I did this, but the problem was not...
  6. The problem of Windows not loading when installing fedora

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop Randomly Black Screening, but not on heavy load and no problems with power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Randomly Black Screening, but not on heavy load and no problems with power: Hello, i have been getting random black-screens this last 3 days and i do not know the cause of it. the things i have done to check includes :- Checking GPU status it says ok- Updating drivers Note'The Black Screen Started After the recent NVIDIA drivers update- Rollback...
  8. Laptop Randomly Black Screening, but not on heavy load and no problems with power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Randomly Black Screening, but not on heavy load and no problems with power: Hello, i have been getting random black-screens this last 3 days and i do not know the cause of it. the things i have done to check includes :- Checking GPU status it says ok- Updating drivers Note'The Black Screen Started After the recent NVIDIA drivers update- Rollback...
  9. Laptop Randomly Black Screening, but not on heavy load and no problems with power

10. Fixed clr error 80004005 problem but the files affected by it wont load anymore

Fixed clr error 80004005 problem but the files affected by it wont load anymore: Fixed clr error 80004005 problem but the files affected by it wont load anymore, it doesn't come up with the prompt anymore but will not load the applications...