Windows 10: Win 10 Lock screen issue

Discus and support Win 10 Lock screen issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.376] and would like to keep the lock screen on for a certain amount of time (10 minutes). I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Windowsfree, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Win 10 Lock screen issue

Hi,
    I am using Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.376] and would like to keep the lock screen on for a certain amount of time (10 minutes). I searched here and found an outdated post (Power Options - Add Console lock display off timeout Tutorial | Windows 8 Help Forums) these options are not available anymore.

Can anyone suggest a method to keep lock screen on longer?

Thank you.

:)

Windowsfree, Nov 11, 2018

2. Lock Screen Image Issue

Hi Kirby,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to set the default pictures as the Lock Screen picture from the PC and check if it works or not.

Follow the steps below:

• In start type "settings" and press enter.
    • Select Personalize
    • From the left click on "Lock screen"
    • Select the default picture and conform by preview.
    Please do get back to us to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 11, 2018
  3. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Win 10 Lock screen issue

Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Lock screen issue

1. Win 10 Lock screen issue - Similar Threads - Lock screen issue

2. issues regarding lock screen wallpaper on win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issues regarding lock screen wallpaper on win 11: I changed my lock screen wallpaper and after I shut down my computer and open blue default wallpaper appears but when i manually lock my screen by pressing WIN+L, the wallpaper I set appears...
  3. issues regarding lock screen wallpaper on win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issues regarding lock screen wallpaper on win 11: I changed my lock screen wallpaper and after I shut down my computer and open blue default wallpaper appears but when i manually lock my screen by pressing WIN+L, the wallpaper I set appears...
  4. Win 10 Screen Lock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Screen Lock: Are Microsoft programmers seriously losing it or is human resources hiring their friends? Why am I here trying to figure out how to stop the screen saver from activating..... it is set to NEVER and NEVER and the screen lock keeps activating after 30 seconds? This...
  5. Windows 10 Lock Screen Issues

Windows 10 Lock Screen Issues: Hello All, I am having issues with my lock screen slideshow displaying on my Windows 10 PC, and instead displays a single image as a background which I had previously used but deleted. The image below in the preview box is the one I have deleted, and is not part of the...
  6. Windows 10 Lock Screen Issues

Windows 10 Lock Screen Issues: Hello everyone. I have a group of PC's on a Server Environment, joined to domain. Randomly 2 of the PC's are going to the Lock Screen after 1 minute of non-use. I have been going through everything that Ive found to make it work. List of things I have done/checked. This is on...
  7. win 10 startup issue locks up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 startup issue locks up: I downloaded a win 10 upgrade from win 7 32 bit but am having startup issues. I tried several avenues thru dos prompt and now i get a slow bootup but then it locks up. I cant do anything else but restart. Can you please help me fix this issue? I may be able to get back to dos...
  8. Windows 10 Lock Screen issues

Windows 10 Lock Screen issues: I cannot get an image to display properly on my lock screen. My computers background image looks completely fine and fits the screen perfectly. I have tried resizing the photo to work for the lock screen, changing aspect ratios, everything. All it does it take a small section...
  9. Bypass Win 10 Lock Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bypass Win 10 Lock Screen: Win 10 gpedit "Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization" does not show Personalization. I want to bypass / eliminate lock screen. Have tried entry in Register, doesn't consistently work....
  10. Win 10 lock screen not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 lock screen not working: I have a Windows 10 Home desktop and the lock function no longer works. I had it setup to lock with the screensaver and that worked well . I would also control-alt-delete to engage the lock. That is no longer an option on my login. Oddly enough, there is a second user ID...