Windows 10: Win 10 log in problem...

Discus and support Win 10 log in problem... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After turning on system- Only admin account login but user account log in screen is gone, at the start. Win admin still see user's folders... How to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mirda76de, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Win 10 log in problem...

After turning on system- Only admin account login but user account log in screen is gone, at the start. Win admin still see user's folders... How to make available both admin and user account on log in screen?

submitted by /u/Mirda76de
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mirda76de, Jan 29, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Win 10 keystrokes go bonkers

when I hit one key sometimes it drops down a list to select from

sometimes it takes 2 keystrokes then just hangs

if I persist in trying Win 10 logs off and I have to log on again.

maybe the keystroke autocompletion feature?

Need help. My Win 10 system is now unusable until I resolve this issur.

Using a second PC to enter this problem description.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks/

smartalecktexan, Jan 29, 2020
  4. zplugger Win User

Win 10 log in problem...

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 log in problem...

1. Win 10 log in problem... - Similar Threads - log problem

2. The problem with logging into the OS when using #$@

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The problem with logging into the OS when using #$@: Hi! I recently ran into a problem when setting a password with #@$ characters and trying to login after logout. The password was set correctly, but it returned an error when trying to log in to the user. Passwords that cause problems: 49efvH$TGB$#R3535u46jhI changed the...
  3. The problem with logging into the OS when using #$@

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The problem with logging into the OS when using #$@: Hi! I recently ran into a problem when setting a password with #@$ characters and trying to login after logout. The password was set correctly, but it returned an error when trying to log in to the user. Passwords that cause problems: 49efvH$TGB$#R3535u46jhI changed the...
  4. Offline scan done, event log shows a problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Offline scan done, event log shows a problem?: Microsoft Defender Antivirus downloaded and configured Microsoft Defender Antivirus offline scan to run on the next reboot.---------------------------------------------------------------Microsoft Defender Antivirus Configuration has changed. If this is an unexpected event you...
  5. Offline scan done, event log shows a problem?

Offline scan done, event log shows a problem?: Microsoft Defender Antivirus downloaded and configured Microsoft Defender Antivirus offline scan to run on the next reboot.---------------------------------------------------------------Microsoft Defender Antivirus Configuration has changed. If this is an unexpected event you...
  6. Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WinREAgent" Guid="{1f7a6c55-5532-573b-35b7-2107e43a6ef5}" /> <EventID>4502</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  7. Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!

Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WinREAgent" Guid="{1f7a6c55-5532-573b-35b7-2107e43a6ef5}" /> <EventID>4502</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  8. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  9. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  10. How can I resolve the “We encountered a problem. [1001]” error when logging into Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve the “We encountered a problem. [1001]” error when logging into Microsoft...: After starting my PC as usual, I realize that my 365 applications as well as the EDGE browser display an error at the level of the login account saying that it is not possible to access my account and invites me to log in to resolve the problem. Once I attempt to log in, the...