Windows 10: Win 10 login 8 character requrement needshandicapped accommodation

Discus and support Win 10 login 8 character requrement needshandicapped accommodation in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Am severely handicapped both physically and visually accompanied with aged senility. Having to input is extremely difficult made more difficult because... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jalea148, Mar 22, 2016.

1. jalea148 Win User

Win 10 login 8 character requrement needshandicapped accommodation

Am severely handicapped both physically and visually accompanied with aged senility. Having to input is extremely difficult made more difficult because a) can't remember it often and b) can't see what I'm typing.
    How can someone with a handicap get an accommodation for the password?

:)

jalea148, Mar 22, 2016
  2. CaryChai Win User

How to change windows 10 login password?

Tried it, but this only changes my Microsoft Account password, what I need is to change the password I login to Windows 10 .These two are different, Microsoft Account require at least 8 characters, as the "Change password" page says, but the password
    I use daily to login to Windows 10 is less than 8 characters.

CaryChai, Mar 22, 2016
  3. System Requirement for Windows phone 8

Hi,

I want to install Windows phone 8 Dev environment .Can you please give me what is system requrement?

Thanks
    Suthahar.J

J Suthahar, Mar 22, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

5. jalea148 Win User
    If I can get this to work it will be great 4 me. When I tried to change my pw it kept asking me to drag over an image [I can't]. It kept on looping with similar images.
    Thanx - seems like a manageable solution.
    *Smile was able to set up pin

jalea148, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 login 8 character requrement needshandicapped accommodation - Similar Threads - login character requrement

2. win 10 login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    win 10 login: asking to use Microsoft Login which I have never used. now getting message "you've requested too many codes today. please try again tomorrow". How can I get a code if the email is on the computer I am trying to log in to?...
  3. win 10 login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 10 login: asking to use Microsoft Login which I have never used. now getting message "you've requested too many codes today. please try again tomorrow". How can I get a code if the email is on the computer I am trying to log in to?...
  4. Win 8 upgrade to win 8.1 or 10..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 8 upgrade to win 8.1 or 10..: Hi team.I have an issue with updating from win 8 to. 8.1..or 10.I don't use my notebook that often and only for email, word documents and printing..small browsing and you tube.Don't wanna buy a new machine just yet...I'm running win8 x 64 bit.But want to update the os to a...
  5. Win 8 upgrade to win 8.1 or 10..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 8 upgrade to win 8.1 or 10..: Hi team.I have an issue with updating from win 8 to. 8.1..or 10.I don't use my notebook that often and only for email, word documents and printing..small browsing and you tube.Don't wanna buy a new machine just yet...I'm running win8 x 64 bit.But want to update the os to a...
  6. Win 10 login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 login: Since I have installed Office 365 - only in the last week my computer has come up with a screen on boot which asks for my Pin/Password. I just want to boot the computer without any sign in or pin. How do I do this please? Bob Jenner...
  7. upgrade from win 8 to win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade from win 8 to win 10: hi can I upgrade my win 8 on a tablet samsung Ativ tab3 to win 10 thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-win-8-to-win-10/61700be7-585e-4c5c-8493-1a14befff78e
  8. Win 10 login.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 login.: My login keeps switching back and forth from password to pin to password. I have checked everything I know to check. I have it set for pin access all the time, but within past two weeks or so this has begun. I have seen the same issuess from threads from 2016 and this is...
  9. Login characters not accepted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login characters not accepted: When turning off my Acer notebook pc last night I was told there was a software update. I just logged out. Today when turning on pc I got the normal software updating blue screen. I waited until I got the login wallpaper then pressed enter and got the login box. I entered...
  10. Win 8 not 8.1 upgrade to win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 8 not 8.1 upgrade to win 10?: I have a laptop with win 8 on it it does not have win 8.1 on it, can I use the win 10 mediacreation tool to upgrade win 8 (non 8.1) to win 10? 43418