Windows 10: Win 10 login problem since last update.

Discus and support Win 10 login problem since last update. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Instead of getting the small window that allows me to enter my password number to login I now get a message saying there is a problem and the window is... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Stevex998, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Stevex998 Win User

Win 10 login problem since last update.

Instead of getting the small window that allows me to enter my password number to login I now get a message saying there is a problem and the window is not available. There is also the option to reset the password, so last night I clicked on it, but then a warning came up saying if I reset the password I might have problems logging into various websites, so I cancelled and miraculously was logged in anyway. Same has just happened, so I took the microsoft account login option which went smoothly. Can anyone advise how I regain the password window? This only reared its head after the last update.

:)

Stevex998, Jul 20, 2021

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Win 10 login problem since last update.

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Win 10 login problem since last update.

1. Win 10 login problem since last update. - Similar Threads - login problem since

2. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems since last update: Since the latest update, my computer now takes 3-5 minutes to start/restart and most of that time is in a black screen. also of note and the most frustrating thing is I NO LONGER have my taskbar, so to shut my computer off, I have to do CTL/ALT/DLT, as even pressing the...
  3. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems since last update: Since the latest update, my computer now takes 3-5 minutes to start/restart and most of that time is in a black screen. also of note and the most frustrating thing is I NO LONGER have my taskbar, so to shut my computer off, I have to do CTL/ALT/DLT, as even pressing the...
  4. Win 10 login problem since last update.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 login problem since last update.: Instead of getting the small window that allows me to enter my password number to login I now get a message saying there is a problem and the window is not available. There is also the option to reset the password, so last night I clicked on it, but then a warning came up...
  5. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problems since last update: just wondering, if others are having problems with the latest update , since i have done so, my PC crashes, it says cant automatically fix, i have go do a restore, then it works again....
  6. Win 10 takes 5+ min to log into since last Win update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 takes 5+ min to log into since last Win update: Hello, after I enter my password it now takes my Windows 10 5+ min to log into since the last update the other week. I'm running it on an SSD so it's always taken seconds. Any idea as to why? Thanks submitted by /u/LangudN [link] [comments]...
  7. Problems since last couple of updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems since last couple of updates: Some time after the last Windows update (maybe 2) I have a few issues. 1. I no longer can get icons in my pictures folder only the Microsoft Photo icon. I have tried all the suggested fixes, but nothing works. 2. My earplug jack isn't working properly. I plug in my earbud...
  8. printing problem since last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing problem since last update: Everything I try to print goes into 'Print to File' mode, even though I made sure that box wasn't ticked in each program I tried to print from. I followed instructions on videos but no luck. So much wasted time!...
  9. Problems With Mouse Since Last Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems With Mouse Since Last Update: Since the update last Tueday I'm been having problems with my mouse. I thought it was my mouse, and I went out today and bought another mouse, but I'm still have problems controlling my cursor. Sometimes I need to keep clicking on the Delete icon to delete an e-mail or I need...
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538