Windows 10: Win 10 login takes three minutes

Discus and support Win 10 login takes three minutes in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; First logon in the morning takes three every morning. I found this message in the event viewer: The winlogon notification subscriber <Profiles> took... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ArneGarvander3, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Win 10 login takes three minutes

First logon in the morning takes three every morning.
    I found this message in the event viewer:
    The winlogon notification subscriber <Profiles> took 225 seconds to handle the notification event Logon.

What do I do next?

:)

ArneGarvander3, Jul 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 takes a LONG time to login

Was "a couple weeks ago" just after installation of the AU? If so, I'd suggest a clean reinstall.

pokeefe0001, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Win 10 login takes three minutes

Windows taking 30-50 minutes to boot to LogIn screen

Hi,

I've followed the Clean Boot instructions and the computer is now booting up again. It's already clear that's made no difference, I'm waiting on the login screen coming up just like before...

Thanks for the suggestions, it's good to work through everything, even if it does take 30 minutes wait after each attempt! I'm determined to work out what is causing this.

Thanks,

Stephen.

StephenGibb- [O365], Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 login takes three minutes

1. Win 10 login takes three minutes - Similar Threads - login takes three

2. Win 10 taking 10 minutes to restat, programs not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 taking 10 minutes to restat, programs not loading: My desktop performance is so bad the machine is unusable. Restarts take 10 minutes,and it looks like something is being fixed, but it never is. Someone gave me a cmd fix a few months ago which helped, but I can't find the post....
  3. Win 10 taking 10 minutes to restat, programs not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 taking 10 minutes to restat, programs not loading: My desktop performance is so bad the machine is unusable. Restarts take 10 minutes,and it looks like something is being fixed, but it never is. Someone gave me a cmd fix a few months ago which helped, but I can't find the post....
  4. Win 10 taking 10 minutes to restat, programs not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Win 10 login takes 15 minutes

Win 10 login takes 15 minutes: My Windows 10 system takes approx 15 min to boot 2 min and logon 13 min. The time has been gradually increasing for sever months. During this time there is continuous disk activity, as shown by the front panel LED.I want to determine the causes of this delay, and fix the...
  6. Windows 10 20H2 takes upwards of 1 minute to login

Windows 10 20H2 takes upwards of 1 minute to login: First let me add some clarity and prevent confusion, I am not talking about my laptop's boot time, rather, I am talking about the time from me inputting my pin, to landing on the desktop. This can take anywhere between 50 seconds and 1 minute and 30 seconds, maybe even...
  7. Windows 10 takes over 5 minutes to reach the login screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 takes over 5 minutes to reach the login screen: Windows 10 takes over 5 minutes to reach the login screen How can I speed it up? I'm using Windows 10 20H2 I have already done chkdsk, dism and sfc and no errors were found. I've also installed windows updates. 168498
  8. Windows 10 "Welcome" screen after login takes 10+ minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 "Welcome" screen after login takes 10+ minutes: Hi, my computer can take up to 15 minutes to load properly, and it's really annoying. I tried "sfc /scannow" (3 times), but it found nothing wrong. What else should I try? submitted by /u/sdasda7777 [link] [comments]...
  9. Win 10 v1909 Reststart takes over 2 minutes why?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 v1909 Reststart takes over 2 minutes why?: Hey All, I just reinstalled Windows 10 v1909 Fresh install on 2 - 970Evo M.2 drives in Raid 0. When I goto restart the PC and fast restart is off but that is not the issue, the restart takes over 2 minutes. Now this same PC on the same version of win 10 before I reinstalled...
  10. Login takes 2.5 minutes with multiple timeout errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Login takes 2.5 minutes with multiple timeout errors: Hi, has anyone any advice for dealing with the following errors which seem to be delaying the login phase (computer boots, and then logs directly into my account). The UI during that time is largely unresponsive (desktop is missing icons, mouse cursor is a spinning blue...