Windows 10: Win 10 login.

Discus and support Win 10 login. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My login keeps switching back and forth from password to pin to password. I have checked everything I know to check. I have it set for pin access all... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BC31525, Dec 23, 2020.

1. BC31525 Win User

Win 10 login.

My login keeps switching back and forth from password to pin to password. I have checked everything I know to check. I have it set for pin access all the time, but within past two weeks or so this has begun. I have seen the same issuess from threads from 2016 and this is still a problem? What are you doing Microswoft?

:)

BC31525, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Dec 23, 2020
  4. ronoo Win User

Win 10 login.

How do I change the Windows 10 login back to the original windows 10 login?

Can't make it much clearer. When you first get a new PC with Win 10. You setup Windows login with password.

How do I change the Windows 10 login back to the original windows 10 login?

ronoo, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 login.

1. Win 10 login. - Similar Threads - login

2. windows 11 roaming profile failed to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 roaming profile failed to login: I built 2 new Windows 11 PCs and when a user tried to login using a roaming profile, the login screen spends 10-15 minutes with the spinning circle and the word 'Welcome' beneath. Then is goes to 'Preparing Windows' for another minute or 2, then logs into a blank account now...
  3. windows 11 roaming profile failed to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 roaming profile failed to login: I built 2 new Windows 11 PCs and when a user tried to login using a roaming profile, the login screen spends 10-15 minutes with the spinning circle and the word 'Welcome' beneath. Then is goes to 'Preparing Windows' for another minute or 2, then logs into a blank account now...
  4. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in: I have done a pc reset to set up new user but it has old user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-reset-my-computer-and-cant-get-into-it-to/26b72641-6c54-4e93-9768-0d9431da250e
  5. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in: I have done a pc reset to set up new user but it has old user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-reset-my-computer-and-cant-get-into-it-to/26b72641-6c54-4e93-9768-0d9431da250e
  6. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. I cant click nor type anything on the windows 10 login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant click nor type anything on the windows 10 login screen: I just got a new PC about a week ago snd it is already having problems. I tried to add another user account on my PC and it prompted me to restart the PC which I did. But after the restart, i tried to sign in and I couldn’t click or type anything. I tried to turn off the PC...
  8. I cant click nor type anything on the windows 10 login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant click nor type anything on the windows 10 login screen: I just got a new PC about a week ago snd it is already having problems. I tried to add another user account on my PC and it prompted me to restart the PC which I did. But after the restart, i tried to sign in and I couldn’t click or type anything. I tried to turn off the PC...
  9. I cant click nor type anything on the windows 10 login screen

10. Can't login into my workplace account in windows 11

Can't login into my workplace account in windows 11: Hi, I use windows 11 laptop, lenevo thinkpad Settings > Accounts > Email & Accounts - Here I have logged in my personal Microsoft account and one workplace account. But when I try to add one more workplace account, it shows me error. This is my office email ID which I want to...