Windows 10: Win 10 Logon picture and frame

Discus and support Win 10 Logon picture and frame in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there anyway of disabling the windows 10 logon picture and the transparent frame so it just leaves the background picture and users name and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveAitken, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Win 10 Logon picture and frame

Is there anyway of disabling the windows 10 logon picture and the transparent frame so it just leaves the background picture and users name and password box?

:)

SteveAitken, Sep 7, 2018

2. Logon Screen Account Picture - Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade

Hi Orion,

Just to clarify, Are you able to view picture in Settings >Accounts?

If you are unable to view account picture

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search bar.
    • Click on Accounts and Under Your picture.
    • Click on Browse and set profile picture.
    And check if the issue persist.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Theme Background pictures not showing on logon

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue please do let us know if you are referring to Lock Screen background pictures.

If yes, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key on the keyboard.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen and chose the desired picture.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Win 10 Logon picture and frame

WIN 10 LOGON Failure

Attempted WIN 10 upgrade to WIN7 Home Premium SP1 on 3 occasions (separate downloads), the last time with the recent WIN10 update. Downloads and installation appeared clean each time until the LOGON screen appeared. When I entered PW on LOGON screen and
    selected 'Next', the process stalled. Eventually, system automatically entered reboot sequence, with the same results. I reinstalled WIN7, confirming the PW I used for the WIN10 LOGON is correct.

Any suggestions on installation issues and remedies?

ChrisChriston, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Logon picture and frame

1. Win 10 Logon picture and frame - Similar Threads - Logon picture frame

2. disappearing picture frames

in Windows 10 Customization
    disappearing picture frames: after about 15 minutes all of the picture frames I have open disappear and I have to reopen them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disappearing-picture-frames/712924d5-f8d9-42e0-ac9f-88d2bfae158a
  3. Logon Screen Pictures Gone

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Logon Screen Pictures Gone: When I wake up my Dell Inspirion 15 3000 computer, the logon screen pictures don't appear. I tried rebooting with the same result. This is a PC that's less than a year old. I am running almost all Microsoft programs with the exception of Turbotax. I think this just...
  4. Win 10 Taskbar is unresponsive from logon

Win 10 Taskbar is unresponsive from logon: This is a two day old Surface Pro 7/i5 with Win10 Pro 2004. All the accounts get the same issue two domain accounts and the local admin. Boots up fine to the login screen, but the login process takes longer than it should. The desktop comes up with a few, not all icons,...
  5. Change size of Netflix Picture in Picture frame?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change size of Netflix Picture in Picture frame?: Hi there Does anyone know how to adjust the size of the "picture in picture" frame in Windows 10? It's minute if you have a 4K high resolution screen and you can't seem to drag the frame bigger, it just leaves a black border. submitted by /u/TheOverratedPhotog [link]...
  6. Default "fit picture to frame"

Default "fit picture to frame": This wacky default has been around since the days of Win XP. It fits the picture you are printing from edge to edge one way, while cropping out the rest of the image. I have Never wanted this setting and can't think of a time when it could be useful. How can the default...
  7. Error with picture frame

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error with picture frame: [ATTACH]How do I get these picture frames to show a preview? So I can se what the pictures are before I click on them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-with-picture-frame/dd60e315-27f2-4804-a5aa-41fddd5360ac"
  8. Win 10 Logon screen flashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Logon screen flashing: Hey, I really need some support! I am trying to fix my pc however I really cant seem to fix it. It was working great then I turned it off and moved it and tried to reboot and thats when the error started, the problem. when you have booted you reach the login screen which...
  9. Get rid of logon picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Get rid of logon picture: I am a single user at home. I require no password and would like to eliminate the welcome screen/picture and name. It's unnecessary but I can find no way to eliminate it. If I select a picture to use, how do I get rid of it without replacing it with another picture. 19556
  10. Win 10 sometimes freezes at logon screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 sometimes freezes at logon screen: Hi, I've a problem which is driving me crazy, hope a genius out there can help me. I normally shutdown my PC over night. Sometimes but not always when I reboot the next time, Windows loads until the lock screen and then totally freezes (keyboard, mouse, network not...