Windows 10: Win 10 logon, PIN not available and do not have password. Can not reset password.

Discus and support Win 10 logon, PIN not available and do not have password. Can not reset password. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I need to reset my logon password but have not found a way to do this can't logon, so don't give me things to do when in Windows.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GaryBro, Feb 23, 2021.

1. GaryBro Win User

Win 10 logon, PIN not available and do not have password. Can not reset password.

I need to reset my logon password but have not found a way to do this can't logon, so don't give me things to do when in Windows.

:)

GaryBro, Feb 23, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 23, 2021
  3. doug4901 Win User
    Win 10 password....Win 10 pin

I have been logging on for some months using my Win 10 pin to logon to my laptop. However a short time ago, on bootup, I was asked my password, and, guess what, I can't remember. I know my user/pin, and my logon has Administrator rights.

My laptop was bought from Dell with Win 10 Pro pre-installed.

After I was asked for my password, I rebooted and was then asked for my pin instead of my password, so I am back online (to you).

Do I have a long term issue? Do I need to find my lost password?

Regards
    Doug

doug4901, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Win 10 logon, PIN not available and do not have password. Can not reset password.

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Win 10 logon, PIN not available and do not have password. Can not reset password. - Similar Threads - logon PIN available

2. Pin is not available- password is wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin is not available- password is wrong: I am seeing the error message something happened and your pin is not available. When I try any support issue, I am asked to enter my password. I enter my correct password and it says it is wrong. I know the password is correct....
  3. WIN 11 logon without password or PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN 11 logon without password or PIN: How do I log onto my desktop @ Windows 11 without a password or PIN? I have tried all suggestions & never get the box to uncheck @ Account Users. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-logon-without-password-or-pin/7ab93fd9-4f55-493d-8274-3d97d58b9630
  4. WIN 11 logon without password or PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN 11 logon without password or PIN: How do I log onto my desktop @ Windows 11 without a password or PIN? I have tried all suggestions & never get the box to uncheck @ Account Users. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-logon-without-password-or-pin/7ab93fd9-4f55-493d-8274-3d97d58b9630
  5. PIN not available, password not working

PIN not available, password not working: My home computer, Lenovo ThinkPad Microsoft windows 10 - it will not allow me access. At its home page states: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again. When I attempt to click on Set up my PIN - I'm unable/nothing occursWhen I attempt...
  6. RESET PIN & RESET PASSWORD

RESET PIN & RESET PASSWORD: Hi All, I need help! I purchased a new HP Laptop for my daughter. I began the setup process and created a PIN for security and created a brand new outlook account for her. After installing an anti virus software it asked to restart the laptop which I did. However I was then...
  7. RESET PIN & RESET PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RESET PIN & RESET PASSWORD: Hi All, I need help! I purchased a new HP Laptop for my daughter. I began the setup process and created a PIN for security and created a brand new outlook account for her. After installing an anti virus software it asked to restart the laptop which I did. However I was then...
  8. RESET PIN & RESET PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Win 10 password reset?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 password reset?: Can you reset the password of a windows 10 online account same way as local admin account (utilman.exe, cmd.exe)? submitted by /u/eng-moe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jansnr/win_10_password_reset/
  10. Win 10 password....Win 10 pin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 10 password....Win 10 pin: I have been logging on for some months using my Win 10 pin to logon to my laptop. However a short time ago, on bootup, I was asked my password, and, guess what, I can't remember. I know my user/pin, and my logon has Administrator rights. My laptop was bought from Dell with...