Windows 10: Win 10 Logon screen flashing

Discus and support Win 10 Logon screen flashing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, I really need some support! I am trying to fix my pc however I really cant seem to fix it. It was working great then I turned it off and moved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChristiaanLen, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Win 10 Logon screen flashing

Hey,

I really need some support! I am trying to fix my pc however I really cant seem to fix it. It was working great then I turned it off and moved it and tried to reboot and thats when the error started,

the problem. when you have booted you reach the login screen which is the lock screen and then if you click normally you can enter a password however now it keep flickering between the lock screen with the time and a blue screen with the time and next to the mouse pointer the blue circle keep running as if loading.

What have I tried. I tried restarting, I tried shutting pc down and rechecking all the cables, I tried unplugging my monitors and logging in through remote access, I tried recovery options, just the repair options, the reset options I tried all except the one that delete personal files - this says it cannot continue because of an error. I tried starting my computer in safe mode ( options 4,5 or 6) however each time it goes to just nothing (black screen)

I am at a complete loss how to continue.

:)

ChristiaanLen, Aug 4, 2018
  2. STEVAE Win User

Logon screen?????

i haven't seen anything here about the logon screen, but my logon screen is horrible. it is the most buggy thing about win 10 for me, and it crashes almost all the time. i get a flashing screen, and the credentials to logon are hard to get it to accept them. does anyone else here have such problems, and if so is there anyone who has any workarounds or fixes for this? thanks in advance for any information shared.

STEVAE, Aug 4, 2018
  3. WIN 10 LOGON Failure

Attempted WIN 10 upgrade to WIN7 Home Premium SP1 on 3 occasions (separate downloads), the last time with the recent WIN10 update. Downloads and installation appeared clean each time until the LOGON screen appeared. When I entered PW on LOGON screen and
    selected 'Next', the process stalled. Eventually, system automatically entered reboot sequence, with the same results. I reinstalled WIN7, confirming the PW I used for the WIN10 LOGON is correct.

Any suggestions on installation issues and remedies?

ChrisChriston, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Win 10 Logon screen flashing

cannot get past the logon screen

I went thru all those steps. When I logged in in Safe Mode, it did the same thing - desktop flash for a second then back to Safe Mode Logon screen.

I did a Restart (regular), with the same result.

After the first logon attempt in regular mode, a Welcome screen shows with:

Upper left corner - "Welcome to Windows 10"

Upper right - "Like what yo see?"

Center - "Discover what Windows 10 can do for you"

clicking on this screen brings of the logon screen. After entering password, desktop and some window appears for a second, the back to the Welcome screen.

lcscherzer, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Logon screen flashing

1. Win 10 Logon screen flashing - Similar Threads - Logon screen flashing

2. Logon Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logon Screen: How to bypass the logon screen in Windows 10. netplwiz no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logon-screen/5df18666-b060-4d37-bd5b-5322fedebc53
  3. Win 10 and Flash

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 and Flash: So are Flash updates for IE and non-Chromium Edge completely over? If so then why not just make update which removes Flash from those 2 browsers since near year before death of Flash so many likely vulnerabilities coming up....
  4. After Win 10 Pro upgrade, No Logon Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Win 10 Pro upgrade, No Logon Screen: Win 10 Pro Dell OptiPlex 755 updated to latest version of Win 10 Pro and upon reboot, the logon screen only displays for a milli-second. Can't log on at all. Help!...
  5. Windows 10 Logon screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Logon screen: Hello guys, I want to make a new logon/logoff/security options/welcome screens on my Windows 10 to make it 3D, Futuristic and with different behavior I use a Windows 10 Home x64 HP Laptop...
  6. Win 10 Logon picture and frame

Win 10 Logon picture and frame: Is there anyway of disabling the windows 10 logon picture and the transparent frame so it just leaves the background picture and users name and password box?...
  7. Win 10 - Fall Creators Update 1709 - Logon Screen Problem

Win 10 - Fall Creators Update 1709 - Logon Screen Problem: Hi, I have update three machines to the new Fall Update, and all of them have the same issue with the Logon Screen. I have had the 'Cave' picture to be shown when logging in and after installing the Fall Update, this picture was replaced by the stupid Mountain Lake. Ok,...
  8. Win 10 sometimes freezes at logon screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 sometimes freezes at logon screen: Hi, I've a problem which is driving me crazy, hope a genius out there can help me. I normally shutdown my PC over night. Sometimes but not always when I reboot the next time, Windows loads until the lock screen and then totally freezes (keyboard, mouse, network not...
  9. Windows 10 Logon screen flashing/busy.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Logon screen flashing/busy.: Hello, I'm new to the forum here. I'd like to ask if anyone has had a problem with the logon screen with windows 10. I upgraded on the morning of Saturday 8th August, without any serious problems. However, later on in the afternoon, I had to do a restart, after a...
  10. Logon screen?????

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon screen?????: i haven't seen anything here about the logon screen, but my logon screen is horrible. it is the most buggy thing about win 10 for me, and it crashes almost all the time. i get a flashing screen, and the credentials to logon are hard to get it to accept them. does anyone else...