Windows 10: Win 10 loops back after install

Discus and support Win 10 loops back after install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have been facing a Windows boot issue after the win update on my Samsung laptop np550p5c. I had posted a similar thread like which ended in a no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hashmachine07, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Win 10 loops back after install

Hi,

I have been facing a Windows boot issue after the win update on my Samsung laptop np550p5c. I had posted a similar thread like which ended in a no response thread.kindly, check this post.

Details of the issue.

I tried reinstalling Windows by USB. It went successful n when system restarts it boots back to same installation process (step 1: Language page)

I saw few posts n a vid with similar issue which said to remove the USB before boot happens after OS installs. It doesn't work.

It instead goes to same error page

'All options tried.Press f4 for Recovery..'

I saw few posts asked to set BIOS to boot from HDD when OS installs. But I don't see any options with HDD whichever option i choose CSM, UEFI or both.

HDD is completely fine. I have copied many files from it via CMD Prompt in Troubleshooting page.

I even saw which asks to take out HDD out while reinstall/repair process. But couldn't get much as they were in non English.

I have been seriously struck with issue since last 3 weeks coz of a dummy Windows update. Kindly help me with some genuine answers. Don't need those guides as I read them all in last 3 weeks.

:)

hashmachine07, Aug 12, 2018
  2. kajson Win User

Win 10 clean install question

So I spend the day yesterday installing the computer, using a prepared usb key with windows 10 on it.

I got it all sorted in the end but I'll share my fails anyways so others might learn:

Do not try to do a clean install win with win 10 home N, when you come from a machine with just win 10 home. It won't activate *Wink Win 10 loops back after install ;) After reinstalling with the right copy, it was already activated right away after the first boot, didn't even have to initialise it.

There hasn't changed a whole lot in making clean install compared to older versions of windows, it's slightly better streamlined, though being asked at 3 different stages to enter a product key when it's not needed during install seems a bit annoying.

Further more it would be lovely if Microsoft finally learned to ask ALL questions regarding preferences updates and whatnot in one go, so you can then go away from your computer and come back to a fully installed/updated system including reboots.. Not impossible I would say.

There's still some little bugs, like when I installed realtek audio drivers, they'd go into an infinite loop asking for reboot and install the driver. And as a PDF reader isn't in the list of standard programs to select, foxitreader keeps saying it is not the default reader for pdf's even though I had said yes to the question 3x. If this fails to get file associations for PDF's I do hope Microsoft will fix this asap.

Thanks for the fast answers earlier guys, it gave me the confidence that all would be well, even when I cocked up the first install with the N version.

kajson, Aug 12, 2018
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Win 10 loops back after install

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 loops back after install

1. Win 10 loops back after install - Similar Threads - loops install

2. Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.: I am trying to install windows 10 and everytime I get passed the install portion I just get stuck in a restart loop and I can’t fully finish the install. I have it set to my hard drive with windows boots up as it should be but nothing seems to be working....
  3. Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.: I am trying to install windows 10 and everytime I get passed the install portion I just get stuck in a restart loop and I can’t fully finish the install. I have it set to my hard drive with windows boots up as it should be but nothing seems to be working....
  4. Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck in a error loop after crashing while installing windows is it fixable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a error loop after crashing while installing windows is it fixable?: I got a Asus ROG flow x16 at the start of the this year and it has been crashing over and over again so I ran a test on MyASUS in WinRE everything came out fine so I decided to reset my laptop completely it went well until when I was installing windows my laptop crashed mid...
  6. Stuck in a error loop after crashing while installing windows is it fixable?

Stuck in a error loop after crashing while installing windows is it fixable?: I got a Asus ROG flow x16 at the start of the this year and it has been crashing over and over again so I ran a test on MyASUS in WinRE everything came out fine so I decided to reset my laptop completely it went well until when I was installing windows my laptop crashed mid...
  7. Built a new PC and trying to install Windows 10 but getting the error loop "your device ran...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built a new PC and trying to install Windows 10 but getting the error loop "your device ran...: I have upgraded both my sons and my own PCs this last year. My brother wanted a PC so I decided to build him one for his upcoming birthday from the parts that I have from my older builds. I upgraded my sons computer on Christmas past so I decided to use his old motherboard...
  8. Built a new PC and trying to install Windows 10 but getting the error loop "your device ran...

Built a new PC and trying to install Windows 10 but getting the error loop "your device ran...: I have upgraded both my sons and my own PCs this last year. My brother wanted a PC so I decided to build him one for his upcoming birthday from the parts that I have from my older builds. I upgraded my sons computer on Christmas past so I decided to use his old motherboard...
  9. Built a new PC and trying to install Windows 10 but getting the error loop "your device ran...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Blue screen restart loop and can't install windows, pls help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen restart loop and can't install windows, pls help!: Hello,so, windows on my wifes laptop crashed and now it is looping in the blue screen registry error screen.The windows repair utility didn't pop up, so I tried the windows install/repair from usb. I tried everything from windows self repair to the system recovery and...