Windows 10: Win 10 Mail app remembers out of date contact

Discus and support Win 10 Mail app remembers out of date contact in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; A friend changed email providers and I updated the people app but the mail app still displays the old mail contact info when typing in the "TO". Is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by CDFromWI, Dec 20, 2015.

1. CDFromWI Win User

Win 10 Mail app remembers out of date contact

A friend changed email providers and I updated the people app but the mail app still displays the old mail contact info when typing in the "TO". Is there a way to delete this old out of date contact????

Is it stored in the registry???

:)

CDFromWI, Dec 20, 2015

2. Win 10 Mail App saying 1 account out of date

Of course I gave you 5 Stars! ":-Dx

jackdashack, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Win 10 Mail App saying 1 account out of date

Thanks for the update Jack. I was about to point you to the manual settings for creating an account, glad that you found them first. Win 10 Mail app remembers out of date contact :)

If you don’t have any further questions please feel free to mark one of the replies as the answer & rate my help: 1 star means you are very unsatisfied with my help and 5 stars means you are very satisfied with the help I gave you.

Time Lady, Dec 20, 2015
Thema:

Win 10 Mail app remembers out of date contact

1. Win 10 Mail app remembers out of date contact - Similar Threads - Mail app remembers

2. e mail out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    e mail out of date: Windows e mail out of date> I used to get fix my e mail help from Microsoft by telephone when this happened but the service is no longer available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-out-of-date/e36f169c-7c67-4e9f-8ba8-d9856bd991f5
  3. e mail out of date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    e mail out of date: Windows e mail out of date> I used to get fix my e mail help from Microsoft by telephone when this happened but the service is no longer available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-out-of-date/e36f169c-7c67-4e9f-8ba8-d9856bd991f5
  4. Editing Contacts in Wins 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Editing Contacts in Wins 10 Mail: No matter what I do I cannot correct the spelling of an existing contact in Wins 10 mail edit/delete/reenter, etc.. Wins 10 mail will not let me correct the spelling of the name of a contact. The address is perfect but I can't edit the associated name....
  5. Editing Contacts in Wins 10 Mail

Editing Contacts in Wins 10 Mail: No matter what I do I cannot correct the spelling of an existing contact in Wins 10 mail edit/delete/reenter, etc.. Wins 10 mail will not let me correct the spelling of the name of a contact. The address is perfect but I can't edit the associated name....
  6. aol mail out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    aol mail out of date: Sorry I do not buy the microsoft reply "with due respect with your knowledge" as replied on the same question prior , the reason is that the password do work when you are on the aol wen=b site on the very same laptop , so there seem to be a corruption between microsoft mail...
  7. mail settings out of date

mail settings out of date: since upgrading windows 10, I am unable to access my yahoo mail. After entering my password , and verifying it with a code sent to my phone there is an error message. The error code is 0x8019019a How can I fix this problem?...
  8. Mail app contacts

Mail app contacts: Ok here goes. windows 10. I add a contact. When sending an e-mail to that person it comes back undeliverable. Then I realize I spelled it incorrectly. I go to that contact, click edit & correct & save the info. Now, when I forward an e-mail I click in the To: window, start...
  9. Exporting contacts in Win 10 Mail

Exporting contacts in Win 10 Mail: why cant you just give us a clear and CONSISE MENU for doing necessary tasks. 30 years and you guys still haven't got it anywhere near RIGHT. WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO SPEND HOURS TRYING, THT IS TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW TO EXPORT MY CONTACTS. WHEN WE WANT TO DELETE PERSONAL...
  10. E-mail out of date

E-mail out of date: I'm having issues with my e-mail. I changed my password, put the new one in-It's still saying it's out of date? I went to manage accounts and I'm still having the same problem? I've done this before without any issues? I am I missing something? Please help? It's not the SSL...