Windows 10: win 10 mail app stuck on add account

Discus and support win 10 mail app stuck on add account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; L have tried resetting email app also removed and reinstalled app to no avail. When I enter any of my email addresses, the app says email address is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JamesAlexander4, Mar 2, 2019.

1. win 10 mail app stuck on add account

L have tried resetting email app also removed and reinstalled app to no avail. When I enter any of my email addresses, the app says email address is already in use. Anyone have any other ideas

:)

JamesAlexander4, Mar 2, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. win 10 mail app stuck on add account :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Win 10 - Mail App

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to add alias address to Mail App. We will help you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps to add Alias account.

• Click on “Settings”.

• Click on “Accounts”.

• Click on “Add Account”.

• Add the account information.
    You will be able to view the added accounts to the Mail App by clicking the hamburger icon on the Mail App.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 2, 2019
  4. JJG10 Win User

win 10 mail app stuck on add account

Cannot Add Account to Win 10 Mail App

I am logged in to my Microsoft Account and am trying to add an email account to the Mail app by following Brink's tutorial Mail app - Add or Delete Account in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums. When I get to step 9 and enter an email address and password, I get a message saying "We couldn't find info for that account. .....". This happens for each account on my ISP, Cox.net.

There is one email account shown by Mail and it is the same address I use to log into my MS Account.

Will someone please show my how to get beyond this point?

Thank you very much.

JJG10, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

win 10 mail app stuck on add account

1. win 10 mail app stuck on add account - Similar Threads - mail app stuck

2. Windows 11 Mail App Stuck on Add Account Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail App Stuck on Add Account Screen: I have the Windows 11 Mail App. I opened it for the first time, and it brought me to the add account screen. I added all of my accounts but the app is stuck on that opening add account screen. I've reset the app. I've selected and turned on all of the privacy settings for...
  3. Windows 11 Mail App Stuck on Add Account Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Mail App Stuck on Add Account Screen: I have the Windows 11 Mail App. I opened it for the first time, and it brought me to the add account screen. I added all of my accounts but the app is stuck on that opening add account screen. I've reset the app. I've selected and turned on all of the privacy settings for...
  4. Unable to Add Account to the Mail app

Unable to Add Account to the Mail app: Good afternoon, When attempting to Add an Account to the Mail app, I can go through the process of adding an account however nothing shows up after the account is added. I added an IMAP work e-mail, it didn't show, when I tried to add it again it states "Account already...
  5. win 10 calendar app stuck on add account [solved]

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 calendar app stuck on add account [solved]: solution below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-calendar-app-stuck-on-add-account-solved/91603df2-fa4d-4c6e-a602-f5675b6227dd
  6. win 10 calendar app stuck on add account

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 calendar app stuck on add account: anyone knows how to pass this step? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-calendar-app-stuck-on-add-account/91603df2-fa4d-4c6e-a602-f5675b6227dd
  7. Trying to add folders in Win 10 mail app

Trying to add folders in Win 10 mail app: I'm new to Win 10 and have been setting up everything on a new HP desktop this weekend. I created extra folders in the inbox on the old desktop email account for ease of use and want to do the same on the new desktop. I have followed the helpful information on MicroSoft's...
  8. Not able to add accounts to Mail app.

Not able to add accounts to Mail app.: I am having issues adding a new account to the mail app. I already have added a Outlook.com & a gmail account without issue but when I am trying to add a second outlook.com account it just gets stuck at the creating account window. Have reset the app twice without success....
  9. Cannot Add Account to Win 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Add Account to Win 10 Mail App: I am logged in to my Microsoft Account and am trying to add an email account to the Mail app by following Brink's tutorial Mail app - Add or Delete Account in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums. When I get to step 9 and enter an email address and password, I get a message saying...
  10. Add or Delete Account in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Delete Account in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Add or Delete Account in Windows 10 Mail app How to Add or Delete Accounts in Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mail stuck creating account

2. windows 10 mail app stuck at creating account

3. windows mail stuck on add an account

4. windows 10 stuck add mail account,
  5. windows 10 mail app stuck on add account,
  6. windows mail app stuck at add account