Windows 10: Win 10 mail pdf attachment problems.

Discus and support Win 10 mail pdf attachment problems. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There are few pdf attachments in one of my emails. They are visible on phone but not in the Mail for Windows 10. Looking on various forums this is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bryansansom, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Win 10 mail pdf attachment problems.

There are few pdf attachments in one of my emails. They are visible on phone but not in the Mail for Windows 10. Looking on various forums this is not a new problem what is happening. I have tried some of the so called fixes suggested by your so called engineers but to no avail.

Is there a known issue?

:)

bryansansom, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 Mail and missing PDF attachments

Hi Doug,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• When you say 'Windows mail' are you referring to Windows live mail or Mail app?
    • Are you able to get other attachments Word or Excel?

If you are using Mail app follow the steps below.

Run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Also install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Do let us know if you are able to get PDF attachments. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 7, 2019
  3. birdtims Win User
    Windows 10 Mail App, Gmail and Pdf Attachments

Emails sent with Pdf attachments do not appear with the pdf attachment in the Windows 10 mail app. the email shows but the attachment is missing. This happens for every email picked up from gmail with the default gmail account type and also manual configuration
    of a gmail account. Is this a known issue? Is there anywhere to see a list of bugs for the Mail app?

birdtims, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Win 10 mail pdf attachment problems.

Win 10 Mail attachments

1. I am accessing mail through Mail App delivered with WIN 10 conversion.

2. The attachments NOT received are in one mail as follows: .docx (22194 bytes) and .doc (70768 bytes). This info accessed via www.mail2web.com

3. I have run tests using outlook.com and btinternet.com

Anything with an attachment sent FROM outlook.com TO btinternet.com is received OK

BUT vice versa, anything sent TO outlook.com does NOT arrive.

Suggests that outlook.com is the problem as it does not like receiving attachments but it does not explain why the attachments destined for btinternet.com were stripped from the mail.

4. I have received an attached .pdf file into btinternet.com from another source.

Hope this helps but let me know if you need more info. Clearly I am not alone and this needs some urgent action.

Ken Mitchell8372, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 mail pdf attachment problems.

1. Win 10 mail pdf attachment problems. - Similar Threads - mail pdf attachment

2. Windows 10 Mail- Problem viewing attachments in sent mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail- Problem viewing attachments in sent mail: I use the above Mail system to send emails frequently with attachments. No prob;em sending them. But sometimes I need to check a detail in the attachment of a sent email. But when I look at the sent email for the attachment I get:- External Email: Do not open any links or...
  3. PDF Attachments in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    PDF Attachments in Windows 10: I am having trouble opening some PDF attachments in emails. Weirdly some open immediately while others just keep on 'thinking' with blue dots circulating yet never open. What is the issue & how do I rectify it....
  4. Mail app won't show pdf attachments

Mail app won't show pdf attachments: This is a well-document issue going back several years at least, but I can't find a solution for it. The Mail app doesn't show pdf attachments. They were sent from my phone using Gmail and they show up in the sent folder there, but in the Mail app on my PC there is no sign...
  5. Windows mail does not show any pdf attachments.

Windows mail does not show any pdf attachments.: I m not able to see any of pdf attachments on windows mail app, whereas in other browsers the pdf is perfectly shown, I am facing the issue since i have updated my mail app. It is also happening over other windows devices with same accounts , in windows mail app.I tried to...
  6. Cannot open PDF attachments in WIndows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open PDF attachments in WIndows 10 Mail App: I used the Mail App for my gmail account and cannot open any PDF attachments. I am able to any other documents word, excel, etc.. but not PDF. When I try to open the PDF attachment, it is asking me to save first on my desktop and then open it from my desktop. I have...
  7. Win-10 Mail problems.

in Browsers and Email
    Win-10 Mail problems.: I think I need some GURU help with this one.... I'm trying to use the Mail app in Win-10, instead of an aftermarket program. I was finally able to create and send an email, but nowhere was I able to set the default Font, Size, color, etc. for the email program. I could set...
  8. Secure PDF attachment missing in Mail App. Why?

Secure PDF attachment missing in Mail App. Why?: I have received an email with secured encrypted PDF attachment. I can see that correctly in every other client web GMail, Outlook, Outlook for Android, only Windows Mail app doesn't show the attachment nor any error. This is very confusing!! The app makes me believe there...
  9. Windows 10 mail cant get pdf attachments

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail cant get pdf attachments: Hi couldnt find anything on this, but in the last few months I have not been able to access attachments in mail. If i go to a web server account say for att or use my ipad i can access the attachments. Has something changed or am i missing something? 136673
  10. Problems viewing pdf docs in Win 10 mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Problems viewing pdf docs in Win 10 mail app: Hallo. Sometimes when i get emails with pdf-document included then i cant wiev all of them direct in the mail app. When i see that the icon is correct for acrobat reader then it works, but sometimes thre isnt a acrobat reader icon and when i click it windows ask me where...