Windows 10: Win 10 Mail Tile

Discus and support Win 10 Mail Tile in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a mail and desktop app which are on the same tile for some reason. When separating them, I click on the mail tile and it just shows the mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MartinRobinson6, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Win 10 Mail Tile

I have a mail and desktop app which are on the same tile for some reason. When separating them, I click on the mail tile and it just shows the mail symbol only and does not open my mail. Any ideas please?

:)

MartinRobinson6, Nov 12, 2018

2. Linking external e mail accounts to the Mail tile in Window's 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to delete and existing account that is added in Mail Tile App.

• Open the Mail Tile App.
    • Click on the Gear icon in the left bottom corner.
    • Select “Accounts” from the list.
    • Select the Account which needs to be deleted and click on “Delete”.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Win 10 Mail Tile :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Win 10 Mail Tile

Windows 10 Mail App Live Tile Won't Update!

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

We would like to know if you are receiving the new Emails in Mail app.

Let’s turn the live tile option to off and then again to on and check. Follow the steps provided below.

• Right click on the Mail app.
    • Go to more options.
    • Click on Turn live tile off/on.

After turning it off, I suggest you to turn it on again and check. Follow the above steps to turn it on.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter on your computer from the following link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Mail Tile

1. Win 10 Mail Tile - Similar Threads - Mail Tile

2. Mail Windows 10 Live tile not updating.

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Windows 10 Live tile not updating.: Hello, i want to ask tile live on mail app on windows 10 Ver 20H2 not updating . I already try to enable backgrounds app sync and others, on notification banner work very fine but on live tile it wont, i don't know what happen i think it cause i yesterday re-arange the tile...
  3. background color of Mail app tile remains unchanged? how to change it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    background color of Mail app tile remains unchanged? how to change it?: I could personalisze the background color of all tiles of the start menu without any problem. However the background of the Mail app Tile cannot be modified and remains blue which gives a horrible aspect to the start menu. How can I change this background? Why such an...
  4. How to fix Windows 10 Mail App live tile?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix Windows 10 Mail App live tile?: Windows 10 mail app live tile is broken, doesn’t show any mail count or anything, just the icon. How can I fix it? It also happened few days ago, but in-place upgrade fixed that, but now this is happening again! submitted by /u/itzsowvik [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows Mail Tile Will Not Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail Tile Will Not Open: This morning when I went to check my email, the mail tile will not open. I click on it, there is a momentary pause showing the mail screen, and then.... nothing. I restarted the computer but still nothing. I didn't change any settings or do anything. The tile just stopped...
  6. Why do Calendar and Mail tiles in the start menu have a different color than other tiles?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do Calendar and Mail tiles in the start menu have a different color than other tiles?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TinyLittleBits [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9a1st/why_do_calendar_and_mail_tiles_in_the_start_menu/
  7. Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

Mail App live tile and notification are not working !: Hello, I posted this thread before and I didn't got a solution, I hope I'll get one this time. I have the latest version of windows 10 64 bit and the Mail app live is not working, I tried reinstall it, reset it, but the tile is not liven even if I got emails the...
  8. Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App live tile and notification are not working !: Hello, My Mail app live is not working, I tried reinstall it, reset it, but the tile is not liven even if I got emails the notification does not appear *Huh. Note : I have the latest version of windows 10 64 bit. 132441
  9. Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App live tile and notification are not working !: Hello, My Mail app live is not working, I tried reinstall it, reset it, but the tile is not liven even if I got emails the notification does not appear *Huh. Note : I have the latest version of windows 10 64 bit. 132441
  10. Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

Mail App live tile and notification are not working !: Hello, My Mail app live is not working, I tried reinstall it, reset it, but the tile is not liven even if I got emails the notification does not appear....