Windows 10: Win 10 mail

Discus and support Win 10 mail in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi I've problem with downloading new email, idk why in every tutorial they have there "as item arrive", and I don't have it there. If i select "based... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/M0it69, May 29, 2020.

1. /u/M0it69 Win User

Win 10 mail

Hi I've problem with downloading new email, idk why in every tutorial they have there "as item arrive", and I don't have it there. If i select "based on my usage" it took like 5 min to arrive. And I dont wanna wait 15mints until email come. Can somebody help me pls?

submitted by /u/M0it69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/M0it69, May 29, 2020
  2. endeavor Win User

Replacing Windows Mail in Win-10 with one from Win-Vista.

Clayton, yes you can use your own files, as well realize the files from the tutorial attachments are the exact same thing already coming from Windows Vista - it's all the same.

The tutorial instructions how to do it in every detail are posted Here

Please for your own sake, just be sure you understand the limitations of using the old Vista WinMail client out of it's native environment inside of Windows7/8/10 by reading through the disclaimer, and the Bug List that's linked on the page there, and then decide if you want to do it and if it's right for you.
    Feel free to post your questions over there too.

endeavor, May 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Win 10 mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 29, 2020
  4. bobkat Win User

Win 10 mail

win live mail problems in win 10

Suddenly my email has gone haywire.
    My App for win live mail has a shield on it that means I have to open it as admin, and I get a box asking me if I want to let this programme to make changes.

When mail opens I invariably get a box asking me to enter my password. Further, I have two addresses. one for me and another for my wife, each has a different email address but both mail lists appear on my PC and also on my wifes PC.

I also get asked for the password for her address. On my PC I no longer get her emails but mine list in both her and my mail boxes. On her PC she gets both her and my emails listing correctly.

I have no idea why this has suddenly happened. I got a new password for mail a few months ago and it worked fine. but now I am getting thiese problems.

In addition it may be part of the same problem, If I try to open the app for BT Desktop Help on my PC it says that I do not have explorer 6 or higher and it will not open. I am using WIn 10 with Edge. I thought that the programme worked with Win 10.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received.

Thanks

bobkat, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 mail

1. Win 10 mail - Similar Threads - mail

2. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  3. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  4. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?: Wenn ich mich bei meinem primären Microsoft Konto anmelden möchte wird mir angezeigt, dass kein Konto mit meiner E-Mail existiert, wenn ich jedoch ein neues Konto mit der gleichen E-Mail erstellen wollen würde werde ich darauf hingewiesen, dass bereits ein Konto mit dieser...
  6. Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?: Wenn ich mich bei meinem primären Microsoft Konto anmelden möchte wird mir angezeigt, dass kein Konto mit meiner E-Mail existiert, wenn ich jedoch ein neues Konto mit der gleichen E-Mail erstellen wollen würde werde ich darauf hingewiesen, dass bereits ein Konto mit dieser...
  7. Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?

8. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Mail: I know Windows Live Mail is out of date and not supported by Microsoft, but I still use it and have for a long time, and want to continue to use it. But just yesterday I can no longer sign in to either of my email addresses because they won't accept my password. I have...
  9. Windows Live Mail

Windows Live Mail: I know Windows Live Mail is out of date and not supported by Microsoft, but I still use it and have for a long time, and want to continue to use it. But just yesterday I can no longer sign in to either of my email addresses because they won't accept my password. I have...
  10. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization