Windows 10: Win 10 Mail

Discus and support Win 10 Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am not 100% sure, but It seems like after the new win 10 release on 8/2 my win 10 mail totally quit working, and now I have it up and running sort... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by notsosmart, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Win 10 Mail

I am not 100% sure, but It seems like after the new win 10 release on 8/2 my win 10 mail totally quit working, and now I have it up and running sort of. I can send and receive mail and my Calendar works. but My folders and contacts do not sync.
    I am sure this topic has been covered, but It's easy to set up, not much to it.
    Any Ideas?

Thank You!

:)

notsosmart, Aug 21, 2016

2. Email in Windows 10

Issue is not with Outlook 2013. Issue is coordinating sending/receiving email via gmail with MS 10, MS Account and Win 10 mail app.

Gmail forwarded to MS Account, but MS Account does not forward mail to Win 10 mail app. All mail folders in Win 10 mail app have been sync but mail does not appear.

J DavidBacon, Aug 21, 2016
  3. How can I change the letter colors in email

I am now using the mail app that came with Win 10.

I previously used Yahoo mail in Win 8.1

This is an upgrade to Win 10

DennisKnightk38, Aug 21, 2016
  4. Win 10 Mail

What does "Moved" Mean? Did I post in the wrong thread, or am I banned from this board? Please advise!!!!

notsosmart, Aug 21, 2016
Thema:

Win 10 Mail

1. Win 10 Mail - Similar Threads - Mail

2. window mail importing contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window mail importing contacts: I have contacts exported from outlook that I would like to import into mail. In these contacts I have groups. I see some (very old) contacts show up in my people but nothing current. How can I make a direct import into this program?...
  3. windows 10 mail

windows 10 mail: How do I get rid of the PIN in windows 10 mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail/06fcf640-ea5e-4ae6-a687-f356915fe65c
  4. Emails wont send using Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emails wont send using Windows Live Mail: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large....
  5. My mail is not allowing me to create storage folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My mail is not allowing me to create storage folders: Hi Unable to add storage folders to my mail - anyone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mail-is-not-allowing-me-to-create-storage/7894a7e0-5713-489e-a9df-c08f74066684"
  6. How do I setup my Verizon email in Windows Mail?

How do I setup my Verizon email in Windows Mail?: How do I setup my Verizon email in Windows Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-setup-my-verizon-email-in-windows-mail/d8d72c7d-308d-4abd-8b00-cd9038664da7
  7. Trying to add folders in Win 10 mail app

Trying to add folders in Win 10 mail app: I'm new to Win 10 and have been setting up everything on a new HP desktop this weekend. I created extra folders in the inbox on the old desktop email account for ease of use and want to do the same on the new desktop. I have followed the helpful information on MicroSoft's...
  8. Windows 10 Mail will not sync - change mail box sync settings' not active

Windows 10 Mail will not sync - change mail box sync settings' not active: I have four email addresses and three of them work OK. However the fourth will not allow sync as the option 'change mailbox sync settings' is not active...
  9. can't logon to yahoo mail account

can't logon to yahoo mail account: keep getting an error message that something went wrong, trying to login to my yahoo account on my desktop computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-logon-to-yahoo-mail-account/65227423-b4a6-4f52-9de0-7d5a4fc5c1b1
  10. Windows live mail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows live mail: I have been using WLM for years, I do not have any folder/email rules. However frequently I receive my music which announces mail coming into WLM. When I open WLM, there is no message ??? Please help !! Thanks Ron 140554