Windows 10: Win 10 Microsoft Account login issues.

Discus and support Win 10 Microsoft Account login issues. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My apologies if this has been asked a thousand times, but I'm against the clock with a work deadline and I have an issue. My Mum uses her pc for... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MoridinUK, Feb 11, 2017.

1. MoridinUK Win User

Win 10 Microsoft Account login issues.

My apologies if this has been asked a thousand times, but I'm against the clock with a work deadline and I have an issue.

My Mum uses her pc for work and has a recurring intermittent problem. She uses her microsoft account to log into a win 10 installation. It was a win 7 pro upgrade, but if I recall I had wiped that off and reinstalled win 10 from scratch since.

Most of time this seems to work but sometimes it doesn't and the uncertainty is leaving her wanting to leave the pc on.

She says she goes to log in and gets told her password in incorrect. She tries again and again with many restarts and eventually she gets in. But with the exact same password. I'm unable to verify this, but she isn't normally so inexperienced as to not notice a caps lock etc.

I was wondering if this could be an offline/online internet issue or intermittent microsoft server issues but I expect not? Any advice?

I don't really want to switch her to a local account as the microsoft account is essential really.

:)

MoridinUK, Feb 11, 2017

2. MS changed my Laptop's Password

Were you prompted to upgrade your login from local account to a Microsoft account, as this is a Microsoft App? Are you on Win 8.1 or Win 10?

tallestmanhere, Feb 11, 2017
  3. Not able to login with Microsoft account in windows 10 PC after Free upgradation from win 8.1 to win 10

Hi,

I am not able to login with Microsoft account in windows 10 PC after Free upgradation from win 8.1 to win 10.

But I am able to login with my outlook account and Microsoft account in web mode. when I am trying to login with Microsoft account instead nothing happens, it is not moving. Even I am not able to create a new local account in my PC, by clicking on Family
    & other user it is not opening any windows for creation of user id. And I have already raise an issue in this regard in this forum but not received any reply. Can anybody help me?.

Thanks

Nilaya

NILAYA KUMARBARIK, Feb 11, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Its more likley there is corruption open a cmd prompt type chkdsk c: / f ot will say disk in use test on restart say yes when dome type sfc /scannow fromthe prompt see if you get an errors reported

Samuria, Feb 12, 2017
Thema:

1. Win 10 Microsoft Account login issues. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account login

2. Microsoft account login issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account login issue: I have to change the existing Microsoft account with my account but I don't have any knowledge about that prior Microsoft accounting i.e I don't know the password or i dont have email of taht account so how do I change it....
  3. Microsoft account login issue

Microsoft account login issue: Couldn't login into laptop with microsoft account because it said that my password is wrong although it worked on other devices. After changing password I can login into other devices and into my account on browser but still not into that laptop. Now I can't even reinstall...
  4. Microsoft account login issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account login issue: Couldn't login into laptop with microsoft account because it said that my password is wrong although it worked on other devices. After changing password I can login into other devices and into my account on browser but still not into that laptop. Now I can't even reinstall...
  5. Microsoft Account Login Issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account Login Issues: Hey there,This has been a reoccurring issue with my laptop and I'm not sure how I've fixed it in the past. Today I was attempting to login to my microsoft account to play Minecraft, but I accidentally signed into a different microsoft account connected to my xbox profile I...
  6. Microsoft Account Login Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Login Issues: Hey there,This has been a reoccurring issue with my laptop and I'm not sure how I've fixed it in the past. Today I was attempting to login to my microsoft account to play Minecraft, but I accidentally signed into a different microsoft account connected to my xbox profile I...
  7. Microsoft Account Login Issues

8. Microsoft account login issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account login issue: Hi,This is really confusing. I was not signed in to my account in my windows 10 system, which then directed to a account creation option. Using that I am allowed to create a Microsoft account from my windows 10 OS, which only takes a user name, but no password or other...
  9. Login with Microsoft Account Issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login with Microsoft Account Issue: I am not able to login with my microsoft account... I don't know which password is needed here ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-with-microsoft-account-issue/bc2d4d71-cd2f-4c8e-af00-f52528b0419a
  10. Microsoft Account Login Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account Login Issue: Whenever I need to sign in to my microsoft account a grey box appears then disappears this happens on the store and xbox companion app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-login-issue/aa1fe7fc-6c3d-4d94-9d07-67c38a09ce17"