Windows 10: Win 10 microsoft store and xbox sign-in error

Discus and support Win 10 microsoft store and xbox sign-in error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I really need help whenever I sign-in in microsoft store it displays me an error saying "we encountered an error please try signing in again later"... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KSAM_403, Nov 6, 2018.

1. KSAM_403 Win User

Win 10 microsoft store and xbox sign-in error

I really need help whenever I sign-in in microsoft store it displays me an error saying "we encountered an error please try signing in again later"

and in xbox it says "We can't sign you into xbox account right now..... whatsoever" error code 0x80070520.... also I have been experiencing a problem that my taskbar and desktop would keep refreshing every seconds or so and I have to create a new user account and moved the files to the new user account I just created and the problem was then fix but the new problem is that I can't sign-in in microsoft store and xbox... I really very frustrated right now that how bad windows 10 is.... I really need a quick help

:)

KSAM_403, Nov 6, 2018

2. Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App Sign in error (0x409) 0x80070005

Hi,

Corrupted profile data, an outdated version of the app, and software conflicts that occur when signing in are some of the factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting issues with signing in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Let's isolate
    your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device or to your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app and your Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you using an administrator user profile?
    • Have you tried signing in to other built-in Windows 10 apps like the Store app to check if the same issue occurs?

Meanwhile, we suggest signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user data. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the
      Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select
      Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Sign in to the Xbox app and check if the same issue occurs.

Catherine Cus., Nov 6, 2018
  4. Win 10 microsoft store and xbox sign-in error

Cannot sign in XBOX in Win10 with error(0x409) all the time

Hi,

even after following the steps above, I am unable to sign into the Xbox app in my 64 bit windows 10 professional. I am able to use my Microsoft account to sign into the Xbox account on line, with all the other accounts too, but not in the Xbox app.

please suggest, what should i do. i even tried using the app store troubleshooter. but it finds no issues at all.

Haneet anand, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 microsoft store and xbox sign-in error

1. Win 10 microsoft store and xbox sign-in error - Similar Threads - microsoft store xbox

2. Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app: Hello all. I have been trying to resolve this problem for hours, I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft store, when i click sign in it is showing a pop-up screen for about half a second, not allowing me to sign in, same error with the Xbox app. Please...
  3. Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app: Hello all. I have been trying to resolve this problem for hours, I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft store, when i click sign in it is showing a pop-up screen for about half a second, not allowing me to sign in, same error with the Xbox app. Please...
  4. Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working: I recently had to replace my hard drive, and am trying to get all my games back up and running. In order to get onto Minecraft, I need to be signed into both the Microsoft Store and Xbox apps. However, neither login/sign in buttons are working. I am able to sign into either...
  5. I Can't Sign In to the Microsoft Store or Xbox APp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Sign In to the Microsoft Store or Xbox APp: Hello,When I try to login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app, I get the "You'll need internet for this" error every time. I have internet.Drivers are updated.Windows is up to date.Drives are fine.Store has been reset.Xbox app has been reset, re-installed.Apps have been...
  6. error 0x800704cf when trying to sign into Microsoft apps microsoft store and xbox app

error 0x800704cf when trying to sign into Microsoft apps microsoft store and xbox app: I am able to log into the microsoft store and xbox websites, but when I try to log into the apps I get the error 0x800704cf saying I need internet which I have.I am on windows 11, version 21H2 OS build 22000.675I have already:disabled Microsoft client in network settingsreset...
  7. error 0x800704cf when trying to sign into Microsoft apps microsoft store and xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0x800704cf when trying to sign into Microsoft apps microsoft store and xbox app: I am able to log into the microsoft store and xbox websites, but when I try to log into the apps I get the error 0x800704cf saying I need internet which I have.I am on windows 11, version 21H2 OS build 22000.675I have already:disabled Microsoft client in network settingsreset...
  8. Error signing in into the microsoft store

Error signing in into the microsoft store: Hello there all. For the last few weeks I have been having an issue where whenever I try to login to the Microsoft Store app, I receive a popup that says Let's get you signed in, choose my account and put my password in, We encountered an error. please try signing in again...
  9. Microsoft Store not opening / Cannot sign into Xbox service

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not opening / Cannot sign into Xbox service: Hello all, I have had this problem for quite a while now. A few months ago I reset my system due to windows slowing down, which was fixed. However, a new problem arose: The windows store would not launch. Every time I tried And try today to open it, it always flashes the...
  10. Can't sign in to microsoft account on microsoft store and xbox live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign in to microsoft account on microsoft store and xbox live: For some reason when i try to log into my microsoft account on microsoft store or on xbox app, it just has an error and says that "Something went wrong, please try again later." and 0x80090010. It's not when I put in password or anything it doesn't even ask me that. I just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox sign in microsoft

2. microsoft store error signing in

3. 0x80090027 when signing in with store app

4. error signing into microsoft store ,
  5. 0x80090027 Store sign in errror,
  6. 0x80090027 xbox,
  7. we encountered an error please try signing in again later - ms store,
  8. fix problems signing in to the xbox app 0x80070520