Windows 10: Win 10: Microsoft Store terminates seconds after being opened

Discus and support Win 10: Microsoft Store terminates seconds after being opened in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can not access the store anymore. Are there prefs or cache-files that I should delete? Can I delete and reload the store?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Thomas-U, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Thomas-U Win User

Win 10: Microsoft Store terminates seconds after being opened

I can not access the store anymore.

Are there prefs or cache-files that I should delete?

Can I delete and reload the store?

:)

Thomas-U, Oct 31, 2018

2. Windows 10 windows store app opens for a second and closes immediately

Hi,

As you face issues with the Windows store after upgrading to Windows 10.

Try these steps and check:

Step 1:

Open a CMD window as Administrator:

• Press Win + X key on the Keyboard and select
      Command Prompt(Admin).
    • Type or copy this command dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    Step 2:

Press Win + R key on the keyboard and type
    wsreset.exe
    and hit Enter.

Thank you

Ravinath P, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Store, Microsoft Edge, and Cortana Failure

Hi,

If you have store issues kindly check the Time Zone settings and the system locale and the Time set.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Win 10: Microsoft Store terminates seconds after being opened :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10: Microsoft Store terminates seconds after being opened - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store terminates

2. Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening: Im not sure what details to give other then when i open microsoft store it just closes after 5 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-crashing-5-seconds-after-opening/212b457e-0084-4536-a306-cba7e6f22b4b
  3. Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening: Im not sure what details to give other then when i open microsoft store it just closes after 5 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-crashing-5-seconds-after-opening/212b457e-0084-4536-a306-cba7e6f22b4b
  4. Microsoft Store opens and closes after about 2 seconds.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store opens and closes after about 2 seconds.: Hello, I am having trouble with opening my Microsoft Store app. I have looked up a fix, and it says navigate to "Update & Security" in settings. However, when I choose this option it says "Something went wrong. Try to re-open settings later." I have been trying to find other...
  5. Microsoft Store opens and closes after about 2 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store opens and closes after about 2 seconds.: Hello, I am having trouble with opening my Microsoft Store app. I have looked up a fix, and it says navigate to "Update & Security" in settings. However, when I choose this option it says "Something went wrong. Try to re-open settings later." I have been trying to find other...
  6. Microsoft Store opens and closes after about 2 seconds.

7. Terminating microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Terminating microsoft store: Hi i have terminated microsoft store to see if it would fix my problem of it not opening. I bought minecraft not via microsoft store but i would like to know how do i fix my mistake and is this any way i could get the store back and working. my mistake was terminating...
  8. Terminating microsoft store

Terminating microsoft store: Hi i have terminated microsoft store to see if it would fix my problem of it not opening. I bought minecraft not via microsoft store but i would like to know how do i fix my mistake and is this any way i could get the store back and working. my mistake was terminating...
  9. Terminating microsoft store

10. Microsoft Store Uninstall/Terminate

Microsoft Store Uninstall/Terminate: How do I remove Microsoft Store from my Windows 10 computer or at least disable access? I've already tried to terminate the app in Settings, but it doesn't seem to be working......