Windows 10: Win 10 Minecraft running a server and inviting xbox players

Discus and support Win 10 Minecraft running a server and inviting xbox players in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im currently running a server on my pc, but i cannot invite xbox players to my game. When they send me invites i dont receive them either. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by McFly649, May 20, 2020.

1. McFly649 Win User

Win 10 Minecraft running a server and inviting xbox players

Im currently running a server on my pc, but i cannot invite xbox players to my game. When they send me invites i dont receive them either. I uninstalled the xbox app to redownload it thinking that might be the issue and Microsoft store now only has beta xbox app. Dont know if that makes a difference but in it, if i right click on a friend, i cant invite them to a game. That option is unclickable. The only way i can join them is to go into the companion app and click on one friends profile and click the current game she is in. Anyone able to help with this??

:)

McFly649, May 20, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 20, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, May 20, 2020
  4. Win 10 Minecraft running a server and inviting xbox players

TPU Minecraft Server

A while ago when i was setting a server for minecraft (stoped running it now thought) I noticed that in a server.properties list there was a white-list option, and was just curios.

ChevyOwner, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Minecraft running a server and inviting xbox players

1. Win 10 Minecraft running a server and inviting xbox players - Similar Threads - Minecraft running server

2. Minecraft on PS4, unable to join a world, but it says not invited to join server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on PS4, unable to join a world, but it says not invited to join server: My sister and I got my parents into playing Minecraft. My dad bought my mum a PS4 so they could play together without having to share a screen. They would play their first world together often, until she wasn't allowed to join the world. My sister and I can join the world,...
  3. Minecraft on PS4, unable to join a world, but it says not invited to join server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft on PS4, unable to join a world, but it says not invited to join server: My sister and I got my parents into playing Minecraft. My dad bought my mum a PS4 so they could play together without having to share a screen. They would play their first world together often, until she wasn't allowed to join the world. My sister and I can join the world,...
  4. Minecraft Realms: You do not have an invite to play on this server error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms: You do not have an invite to play on this server error?: A friend and I have been trying to play on a realm and despite joining via an invite, I get a "you do not have an invite to play on this server error" every time I attempt to join. He is playing on Xbox One and I am playing on PC. What is the point of paying for this service...
  5. Other players can't connect to my minecraft server.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Other players can't connect to my minecraft server.: I wanted to make a private Minecraft server and play with my friends in it. I used the 1.15.2 Minecraft server. I don't changed the port. I have TP-LINK Archer C60 router. I think I made the port forwarding correctly. I gave my real IP to my friend, but when he try to join it...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Invites Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar Invites Not Working: All my friends play on Xbox and I’m on PC and the only way I’m able to join parties is through the game bar. But last week the Xbox game bar started acting up. It’s not letting me join parties. Invites from other players don’t work and I can’t invite other players to a party....
  7. Not recieving invites in minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not recieving invites in minecraft: I was trying to play Minecraft with a friend and when he sent me an invite I didn't receive it (he was on xbox one and I was on mincraft windows 10) is there a way I can fix it?...
  8. Windows 10 minecraft with xbox live and multiplayer servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 minecraft with xbox live and multiplayer servers: Hello, I recently downloaded the windows 10 edition of Minecraft and couldn't play in multiplayer servers as it tells me that my account can't play due to the way my account was installed, I should be able to change this in the privacy settings of my xbox account. I looked...
  9. Installing Win 10 Minecraft on PC and xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Win 10 Minecraft on PC and xbox: I downloaded a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 to my PC using the code I got through already having the Java version. I then tried to add Minecraft to my Xbox, using a (different) code I got with the xbox. But I can't redeem the code as I 'already own that game'. At the...
  10. win 10 media player / mini server

in Windows 10 Support
    win 10 media player / mini server: Hy guys, I've got an UP-Board (like a raspberry Pi but with windows 10) and would like to use it for 2 purposes. 1. Mini server, connect to it by RDP from my laptop 2. Media player on Kodi (XBMC) But the problem is, once I connect to it by RDP my XBMC is gone. I've...