Windows 10: Win 10 minimising apps

Discus and support Win 10 minimising apps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had this problem on one of my 5 computers. All my programs are randomly starting to minimise without any possibility to reopen them back. Now after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AciobaniteiAndrei -, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Win 10 minimising apps

I had this problem on one of my 5 computers. All my programs are randomly starting to minimise without any possibility to reopen them back. Now after updates two of my computers are having same problem and i lost hundreds of hours of work. I need to restart my computers at every 5 minutes. I have read all responses and microsoft wasnt able to remediate this problem from no one until now... i still have 3 working computers but i won't wait them to get same problem. All advices from microsoft and talking about corupted files and registry does not resolve nothing at all..i tried any solution i could find on the internet to avoid reinstall windows because i have 30 Tb of data. But after 3 months of pain...bye bye windows 10!!! I will revert to win 7 on all my computers. Win 10 really sucks after these so called updates. Shame on you Microsoft support and developpers ! Better don't laynch updates at all than destroy our work ! Shamw on you !

:)

AciobaniteiAndrei -, Jun 19, 2019
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Win 10 minimising apps :(

t_ski, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Game minimising in Windows 10

I recently built my own PC over the winter season which I had an unactivated copy of Windows 10 on for about a week or two which was working fine. I then activated the software and now I seem to be encountering a problem where most games that I am playing
    (mainly from steam) keep minimising at arbitrary times while I play.

I was following many of the steps from Full-screen game keeps minimizing in Windows 10? Here's how to fix this issue

Which claimed that following these 10 steps would "Fix" the problem:

1. Check GPU drivers
    2. Kill background applications
    3. Disable Game Mode
    4. Disable Action Center notifications
    5. Run as admin and in a different compatibility mode
    6. Give game’s process a higher CPU priority
    7. Disable dual-GPU
    8. Scan for viruses
    9. Update Windows
    10. Show taskbar on all displays for multi-display setup
    I have tried a few of these steps (1,2,3,8,9) with no luck! Just wondering if anyone else has had and found a solution to this problem, any info is appreciated.

Eoin Rasmussen, Jun 27, 2019
  4. CuFc 1960 Win User

Win 10 minimising apps

Win 10 all of a sudden open programs won`t minimise or maximise

Hi

I haven`t made any changes ..so probably a Windows update...previously with any running programs I could left click the icon in the taskbar and it would maximise and minimise...not now...also I can`t right click on desktop?? I also notice when I click on start I have these 3 `new` icons on top left of desktop...exted..pinned tiles..all apps...I never saw this before and it`s not on any of my other Win 10 pc`s (none of which have the issues described) Any suggestions gratefully received.
    Thanks

CuFc 1960, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 minimising apps

1. Win 10 minimising apps - Similar Threads - minimising apps

2. Apps minimise, and disappear entirely taking everything with them to the nowhere's realm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps minimise, and disappear entirely taking everything with them to the nowhere's realm: Ok, so I have this wierd bug that puts any app that I am currently using out of sight, at first it is minimised, sometimes, after a while, the app just disappears, from the explorer and from the taskbar also, but.... it is NOT closed.For example if I am in GChrome and I...
  3. Apps minimise, and disappear entirely taking everything with them to the nowhere's realm

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps minimise, and disappear entirely taking everything with them to the nowhere's realm: Ok, so I have this wierd bug that puts any app that I am currently using out of sight, at first it is minimised, sometimes, after a while, the app just disappears, from the explorer and from the taskbar also, but.... it is NOT closed.For example if I am in GChrome and I...
  4. Apps minimise, and disappear entirely taking everything with them to the nowhere's realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Intermittant issue with various apps appearing to start in a minimised state and unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittant issue with various apps appearing to start in a minimised state and unable to...: I recently installed Windows 11 Home on a new build for a client. All updates and drivers are up to date.The issue first occurred with the Settings app; we'd start the app - note that it appears in the task bar - but doesn't appear elsewhere on the screen. Hovering over the...
  6. Intermittant issue with various apps appearing to start in a minimised state and unable to...

Intermittant issue with various apps appearing to start in a minimised state and unable to...: I recently installed Windows 11 Home on a new build for a client. All updates and drivers are up to date.The issue first occurred with the Settings app; we'd start the app - note that it appears in the task bar - but doesn't appear elsewhere on the screen. Hovering over the...
  7. Mail is marked as a suspended app when minimised, despite having permission to run in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail is marked as a suspended app when minimised, despite having permission to run in the...: I have been having trouble for several weeks with Mail not updating my inbox or sending notifications when the app is minimised. I have finally nailed it down to the app showing up as "Suspended" in task manager when it's minimised. It has the little green leaf beside it and...
  8. Mail is marked as a suspended app when minimised, despite having permission to run in the...

Mail is marked as a suspended app when minimised, despite having permission to run in the...: I have been having trouble for several weeks with Mail not updating my inbox or sending notifications when the app is minimised. I have finally nailed it down to the app showing up as "Suspended" in task manager when it's minimised. It has the little green leaf beside it and...
  9. 'X' button does not close apps on Windows 10... minimises them to tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    'X' button does not close apps on Windows 10... minimises them to tray: Hi, I recently had a problem with the Windows 10 update, which the IT at work managed to fix, he reinstalled Windows. But now I can't close any apps, everytime I click on the 'X', the app is minimised to the tray, even though I disabled this feature. Everytime I need to...
  10. Is there a way to minimise taskbar icons w/ an app open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to minimise taskbar icons w/ an app open: I thought, in past versions of Windows, there was a way to keep application icons minimised in the Taskbar when the app was launched/open. If there is in v10, I can't find it. On my laptop Surface Book 2 icons do remain minimised. On my desktop computer, or when I connect...