Windows 10: Win 10 Multiple desktops

Discus and support Win 10 Multiple desktops in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I want to know how to add different shortcuts in different desktops. I want to have different shortcuts on different desktops to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlirezaMohammadi, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Win 10 Multiple desktops

Hello everyone, I want to know how to add different shortcuts in different desktops.

I want to have different shortcuts on different desktops to separate my work and research files. I dont want to see work shortcuts in the main desktop. Is it possible in the new updates?

:)

AlirezaMohammadi, Feb 20, 2020
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Feb 20, 2020
  3. JohnFyffe Win User
    Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Win 10 Multiple desktops

Multiple desktops on win10

I have been using multiple desktops on win 10 for a long time using taskview.

For some reason clicking on taskview no longer yields a + sign for a new desktop.

I have also been using win 10 snap.

Can using snap mess up multiple desktops?

Thank you.

JohnBaillie2, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Multiple desktops

1. Win 10 Multiple desktops - Similar Threads - Multiple desktops

2. Can I permanently save my multiple desktops?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I permanently save my multiple desktops?: Is there a way to keep multiple desktops active even after shut down or restarting my computer. It seems like the multiple desktop feature only works if your computer will be on sleep mode but if you restart or shutdown, all your windows are put back into a single...
  3. Can I permanently save my multiple desktops?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I permanently save my multiple desktops?: Is there a way to keep multiple desktops active even after shut down or restarting my computer. It seems like the multiple desktop feature only works if your computer will be on sleep mode but if you restart or shutdown, all your windows are put back into a single...
  4. Syncing Multiple Desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing Multiple Desktops: Hi!I thought I remembered during the launch of Win11, they mentioned the multiple desktops would now be sync-able across PCs. Is this accurate? If so, how can I enable this, so that the multiple desktops on my laptop sync with my desktop? And further, is there a third-party...
  5. Syncing Multiple Desktops

Syncing Multiple Desktops: Hi!I thought I remembered during the launch of Win11, they mentioned the multiple desktops would now be sync-able across PCs. Is this accurate? If so, how can I enable this, so that the multiple desktops on my laptop sync with my desktop? And further, is there a third-party...
  6. Desktop icons when signing into multiple domain joined computers with folder redirection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icons when signing into multiple domain joined computers with folder redirection: we have multiple computers joined to a windows server domain with desktop redirection setup. However, not every computer has the same software installed and although each person has their own dedicated computer to use sometimes they need to sign into another computer and if...
  7. Desktop icons when signing into multiple domain joined computers with folder redirection

Desktop icons when signing into multiple domain joined computers with folder redirection: we have multiple computers joined to a windows server domain with desktop redirection setup. However, not every computer has the same software installed and although each person has their own dedicated computer to use sometimes they need to sign into another computer and if...
  8. Multiple display of two desktop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple display of two desktop screen: I have extended my screen into another screen and I am using two desktop in my laptop. How can I see one desktop screen in laptop and another desktop screen in another screen. At present I am only able to share one same desktop screen into another screen and whenever I change...
  9. Multiple display of two desktop screen

Multiple display of two desktop screen: I have extended my screen into another screen and I am using two desktop in my laptop. How can I see one desktop screen in laptop and another desktop screen in another screen. At present I am only able to share one same desktop screen into another screen and whenever I change...
  10. Remote Desktop v10.2.3012.0 does not have option to select multiple monitors

Remote Desktop v10.2.3012.0 does not have option to select multiple monitors: Does anyone know where I can find the settings to select multiple monitors? In previous versions, I could right-click the desktop, and the settings would appear. Now it just shows "Pin/Unpin from start" and "Start in this Window"v10v1.2 which shows the settings where I can...